𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

The second, new and improved installation of my graphic shop! I had a lovely break but now I'm ready to get back into graphic making.

Thank you all for your continuous support,

Much love x

"𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞"
「 Torrie T. Asai 」

RULES + PAYMENT

If you do not follow payment or rules, you've earned yourself a one way ticket to the blacklist

1. You must give me a permanent follow. If you follow and then unfollow once you have received your delivery you'll be put on the blacklist. I do check this!!

2. You must put the password in the form. This is to show me that you have read and accepted all the rules. You'll find it somewhere in each batches chapter.

3. You must use the graphic for at least 2 weeks. I've worked really hard on the graphic for you and it isn't fair to myself that you use it for 5 minutes and decide you don't want it anymore.

4. Please do not hop shop. I think it's extremely disrespectful to not only me but the other designer too.

5. It does not have to be published but if you do not post the first chapter of your book within 3 days you will be contacted and reminded, if an additional 2 days follow and to still haven't posted then you will be blacklisted. (This isn't a rule for VIPS)