Win lose or Draal 1

En başından başla

"I-Coffee would be a delight. And a rain check on the appendectomy."

"Looking forward to it, Walter."

"Watch yourself, Young Atlas. Next time, the consequences could be more severe."

"Did you actually just ask my teacher out on a date?"

"Don't you make this about me. You guys broke into a museum! And for this? You are grounded until you apologize to that woman."

Dropping the Chubby Tracker, she started the car while Jim let out a large exhale before her finger was pointed at him again.

"You got me?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Yes, Dr. Lake."

Jim when they get home gose to his room and starts to leave through his window

"Sorry, Mom."

In Troll Market, Blinky,Aaarrrgghh, Jim, and Toby all surrounded Tobys Phone.

"Are you certain? Are you unquestionably, unequivocally..."

"I'm certain."

"Could be anything."

"I concur"

The phone was shown once again, the same blurry image of the bridge being half complete.

"Tobias' photographic skills are less than exemplary."

"Okay, it's a little blurry! You try taking a picture while hauling butt, mister!"

"Okay, well, what about the curator? How could a person just change like that?"

Jim asked quietly while Blinky waved over a waiter, grabbing a drink of the tray as Aaarrrgghh communicates in Troll Language. Blinky responding in it too.

"What? What is it?"

"Changeling."

Aaarrrgghh exclaimed simply, perhaps a tad too loudly for comfort. The drink Blinky had been downing was forcefully expelled as gasps echoed throughout the room. In a swift motion, Blinky attempted to muffle Aaarrrgghh's outburst with just one hand. Every troll in the bar, previously relaxed, turned their attention to the table from which the name had been spoken. In an attempt to diffuse the tension, Blinky let out a nervous chuckle while patting the smooth stone of Aaarrrgghh's face. Gradually, the trolls returned to their conversations as if nothing had occurred.

"Not helping."

"Sorry."

"Changelings haven't been talked about in quite some time. In the Old World, Gumm-Gumms Stole our young and did something unnatural to change them. Their sole purpose: to spy on the world above."

"What did they do to them?"

"Nasty business. Very messy."

"These are the very reasons I doubt your certainty. I don't question you saw a bridge, but Killahead? It would take years to collect all of the stones. Decades, even. You would need an army of changelings."

"I know what I saw."

"These are serious accusations, Master Jim. Without proof, absolute bedlam will ensue."

"Well, we have to tell someone. This is our city, too."

"Who? Our court-appointed psychiatrist? They're never going to believe us."

"Well, if it isn't the piece of flesh I'll pound into pancakes tomorrow. I look forward to your pain and I'll drink to your death."

"Death? What is he talking about? I thought this was only a rematch."