𝟛𝟛 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )

Начните с самого начала

"gossip about—?" leilani asks and emma looks at matt. "oh yeah never mind I'm glad I'm staying with you." leilani smiles at valerie and emma and matt gasps.

"how dare you." matt holds back a laugh and leilani laughs. "but for the daily activities, we're a team." leilani smiles at matt and he nods.

"okay, fake girlfriend." matt whispers and leilani giggles. "move it!" a grumpy old teacher shouts at the teenagers who were taking ages to get off the plane.

"bye matthew. I'll see you tomorrow." leilani smiles at matt before splitting paths with him and walking to emma and valerie.

"we have room 219." emma reads on one of the three keys they had for either one of them. "I'm so glad the room splitting was 3. it's so much better for all of us." leilani speaks.

"yeah. I was kinda excited to share a room with nick but they ranked it per gender so that's amazing." valerie smiles sarcastically.

"but now we can share a room with 2 double beds with three. I'm claiming the single bed." leilani claims.

"emma, looks like we're sharing a bed." valerie smiles at emma. "we can switch nightly." emma shrugs and the other girls nod.

"can we actually have boys in our room?" valerie asks. "here it is." emma sings as they reach the room. "I think we can in the day." leilani answers valerie's question.

"that's great." valerie smiles. "girls come in! the room is gorg!" emma shouts from in the room. leilani and valerie hurry in the room and gasp.

"let's look at the window view." leilani speaks before throwing the curtains open. leilani dramatically gasps and smiles.

"look! the eiffel tower." leilani smiles. they had a view of the whole eiffel tower. "I love this." emma smiles, joining leilani next to her.

"these beds are so comfortable!" valerie smiles. "okay let's get unpacked." emma giggles.

"it's 12 am, do you think the guys are already asleep?" leilani asks. "why? you wanna call matt?" emma asks in a suspicious tone.

"yeah what's going on with you guys? y'all are so close." valerie says. "bitch you didn't hear? he's my fake boyfriend." leilani says.

"oh yeah." valerie nods. "let's facetime him." leilani blushes and emma and valerie woop. "stop oh my god." leilani giggles, pulling out her phone.

"oh wow, 'matty bernard'?" emma laughs. "I should change his name, huh?" leilani asks. "maybe." valerie laughs.

"he loves it when I call him matthew." leilani speaks. "really? he hates it when I do that." emma says. "he told me he only likes it when I say it." leilani shrugs.

"oh my god he totally loves you!" valerie giggles and leilani laughs. "matthew sturniolo? really? hah no way." leilani laughs.

"you believe what you want." valerie shrugs. "what about 'bf material' or 'my fave' with a heart?" emma asks and leilani nods.

"yeah I could do that." leilani nods.

iMessage!

'leila🤞🏻😋' changed 'matty bernard🤟🏻🤓' to 'my fave💋'

my fave💋
what's the new name about??

leila🤞🏻😋
what? gotta handle my fake boyfriend as my fake boyfriend🤷🏼‍♀️

my fave💋
oh okay

'my fave💋' changed 'leila🤞🏻😋' to 'princess😍🦋'

princess😍🦋
that's dramatic

my fave💋
maybe but it is very much needed
what if I get a text from you and I'm next to another 12th grader and it just says 'leila'? what're they gonna think

princess😍🦋
youre right lol
wanna ft?

my fave💋
is that even a question?

real life!

"he's calling shut up!" leilani giggles

"he's calling shut up!" leilani giggles. "wow you really called him my fave. did he change your name?" emma asks and leilani blushes, beet red, immediately.

"yeah. he changed it to princess." leilani giggles. "shut up!" she exclaims before picking up, immediately getting met by matt.

"hey." leilani smiles at him. "hi." matt smiles back. leilani puts up the phone on a nightstand, showing her, emma and valerie sitting on one of the beds.

"we've gossiped about you so much already." emma speaks and matt gasps. "oh no. good gossip or bad gossip?" he asks dramatically.

"good. very good." leilani smiles, leading to matt blushing. "how's the room?" matt asks. "beautiful. we have a full eiffel tower view." leilani smiles.

"matt I got to go it's 2 am and we have a long day." leilani says. "okay. I'll see you later." matt smiles. "yeah. I wonder what we're gonna do." leilani smiles.

"bye." matt smiles and leilani says bye back before hanging up. "oh my god! the digital tension you guys had was insane." emma gasps as leilani puts her phone down.

"oh come on." leilani shrugs with a slight eye roll. "he's totally in love with you!" valerie smiles and leilani shakes her head.

"I'm going to bed." leilani sighs, getting under the covers. "good nightttt." emma drags on.

"hope you dream good." valerie laughs before shutting off the lights.
_________________________________
WE'RE IN PARIS BABY WHOOOO