All's Well That Ends Well🖤

Flashback

"Sir, humare paas ek bohot mast khabar aayi hai, right from Kashmir."

"Kya khabar hai?"

"Ek bombing case hua hai jahan 13 hostel ladko ki maut hogayi aur 16 severely injured."

"Oh my goodness, yeh toh bohot buri khabar hai. Pata chala assailant kaun tha?"

"Ji sir. Nischay. Nischay Malhan."

"Broadcast it right now. Public ko aise news ke baare mein surely janna chahiye."

"But sir, yeh ab bhi confirmed nahi hai ke woh hi sirf iss bombing ke liye responsible hai ya nahi. I think, we should wait for the official details before disclosing."

"No no, broadcast it right now. I don't find it right in delaying it. Aaj yeh attack Kashmir mein hua hai, kya pata aisa koi similar attack yahan Bharat ke kisi jagah mein hogaya toh? Tab hum kya karenge?"

"Yes, you're right. I'll get on it right away."

"Good."

Present time

"Mr. Mohan, aapke issi faisle ke wajah se mujh jaise bekasoor ko sazaa mili jabki asli gunegaar khule ghun rahe the apni azaadi ka jashn manaate hue. Agar aap official details police ke dwara ke liye thoda ruk lete, toh aapki kaunsi bullet train choot jaati? Thoda intezaar nahi kar sakte the aap?"

"Oh my goodness!! Mujhe please maaf kardo Nischay. Mujhe koi andaaza nahi tha ke mere wajah se kisi begunaah ko aisi unfair sazaa kabhi milegi. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Main tumhari madat karunga tumhara sach bahar laane mein."

"Kaash aapne iss baare mein pehle socha hota."

Saying so, Nischay takes out his gun from his pocket and shoots it on the roof which alerts the police force hiding and waiting for the right time to get hold of him. Mithilesh signs to his team to move forward without making any sound and mistakes while, Nischay aims the gun at Gautami and pulls the trigger but in the right time, Abhyudaya came infront of her and ducked down, successfully being able to dodge the bullet without any one of the two getting injured, holding her and covering her up with his arms around Gautami.

This was the right time for the police force and without wasting any more second, let alone it be time, they all, as a powerful and intelligent unit nabbed Nischay, snatching the gun from his hand while he was off-guard from his incomplete deed. Two of the policemen held his hands from behind, tying them up together with a rope while the other two tied his legs with the very same rope, making him lose his balance and fall on the floor.

"Nischay Malhan, you're under arrest."

"Lekin yeh kaise? Mr. Mohan, tumne meri baat nahi maani."

"Nahi maani, kya karoge tum?"

"Tum pachtaoge."

"Dekh lenge."

"Tumhe toh main--"

"Chalo chalo, Mr. Bohot hogaya tumhara."

2 weeks later

It was the trial day in the court where the verdict of whether to punish Nischay or free him was to be decided and ofcourse, because of his awful sin, he was awarded death penalty (sazaa-e-maut) by the judge, keeping a strict consideration of the evidences and specially, for harassing a mentally ill individual.

Abhyudaya's eyes were filled with tears throughout the session but someone special was there to wipe his tears and holding his hand, not letting him or herself let go❤

"Finally Gautami, it's all over."

"Yes my love💗, it's all gone."

And with that, they got the justice along with the culprit the three deserved in their own ways by netizens coming to know about the unfair mistreatment he went through by the same news channel which made him fall in that very same trouble.

After coming out of the court, they took some rest under a huge tree before heading out to their trip to Ladakh to soothe themselves out after quite a huge mess and attached their foreheads with each other, promising to always be there for each other and not leaving one another's side. Ever. Holding each other's hands tightly the whole time together💗✨

[The end]

{Thank you for reading}

-Moonlight✨