Chapter 1: A Creator's Interference

Start from the beginning

[Authors Note: Yes I made this, and I will create a BIO of the Multiverse Gods when I have them all finished. Right now The Creator is the only one done, and the Storyteller is the second one I'm doing]

The man looked over at one of his projects that he had been working on for a while. He had called it "Fox Guardian of the Boiling Isles", a world in which a whiskered blonde is transported to the Demon Realm after preforming an art the Sage of Six Paths taught Kurama. That wasn't true at all. He was the one who "taught" Kurama the technique so to speak. He possessed the Sage of Six Paths after he died, and told the Biju of the Secret Art before the Sage of Six Path's "died". As he sent Naruto Uzumaki, the world's protagonist, another dream of another universe, he glanced at his new project.

"Infinite Possibilities" as the Creator called it. The idea was simple: Izuku Midoryia, son of Inko Midoryia and [REDACTED], was always given the short stick in life. Being born without a quirk in a society where it thrives off of powers, made Izuku the victim of abuse, negligence, bullying, and much, much more. Being at 6 years old, his mind was still in the development stage. So fragile, so weak, even for a child at his age. Though, so much hatred, so much pain.

"I guess he does fit HIM well," The Creator mused to himself. "But..." The being looked down at the child who was just hit by the blonde monkey. "I didn't want this world to turn out like the others..." The Creator turned to a floating book besides him. "Storyteller."

The book in question turned around. It didn't have eyes, but it could speak all the same. In all honestly, it looked like a Minecraft Enchantment book. "Yes, Lord Creator?" The book replied with a feminine voice, and a slight distortion in her voice.

The Creator slightly frowned at what the book said. "I said to stop calling me "Lord", remember?" The Half Angle and Half Demon replied. "You know that outside here, I am nothing more than an avatar."

The book shifted uncomfortably for a moment. "You are my creator, sir." Storyteller told him. "You hate being called "God", You hate being called "Master", and you hate to be called "King"." The book listed, her voice growing more and more annoyed. "You are literally the God of the fiction multiverse here, and you won't even accept that"

The Creator sighed, the dragon skull above his hate shifting eye colors from yellow and blue, to green and purple. "It's because you and I both know that we don't really exist, we are just pawns on a chess board for someone higher." The Creator explained. "Therefor, even if you call me "Lord", it doesn't actually mean anything in the end due to me not actually existing."

The two stayed silent before the Storyteller spoke up. "So what was it that you needed from me, sir?" She asked with her pages turning slightly in the book.

"What is the status of "Infinite Possibilities"? I need to be ready to intervened when it happens."

The book stayed silent for a moment. Storyteller then opened up fully as a blue holographic list opened up. The living book then spoke.

[Infinite Possibilities Status...checking...checking...checking...]

The Creator watched at the blue holographic screen began to static and a image of a young boy with messy dark green hair, large emerald eyes, and a freckles in a diamond pattern on each of his cheeks.