14

(AUTHOR POV)

A week has passed and they got pretty close They used to hangout a lot and were always there to help each other in any type of work . Taehyung got back from his university.

"Taehyung The Kim's except our proposal and invited us to the party they are holding for all of their business partners so be ready on Saturday night okay." Mrs Kim said excitedly and Taehyung smiled.

"That's a really good mom, sure I'll be ready don't worry." He said and went to his room for some rest. He needs to get a suit for the party as quickly as he can Cause Saturday is after two days .

The next day after university he directly went to get himself a nice suit for the party.After looking for 30 minutes he finally found a perfect suite. He paid for it and got back home.

The next day at the cafeteria six of them were sitting chatting about random stuff when Taehyung said.

"Guys , Kim's accepted our company's proposal and invited us to the party on Saturday night." Lisa and rosé secretly smiled at him and jungkook and jimin looked at each other holding back their laugh.

"That's really cool cause we are also invited there and you will be there that's cool man all friends together." Jimin said excitedly and Taehyung nodded happily but suddenly he asked.

"Guys where is Jennie? I haven't seen her for two days?" He asked and Lisa cleared her throat .

"She is busy with some work at her house , but she will be on Monday for sure." She said and Taehyung nodded his head.

After university they started to go towards their house. See you all at the party. Taehyung said and everyone bid good bye to each and went to their house.

The next day went quickly and now it was evening and everyone went to get ready for the party. After an hour they got ready ,got in the car and drove to the party.

"You know today Kim's are going to introduce their daughter to other business partners. Some of them already know her but some don't." Mrs Kim said as she was looking at the mirror to check if her makeup was okay.

Taehyung didn't say anything just a little 'oh' and went back using his phone. After 20 minutes of driving they arrive at Kim's mansion. It was a huge mansion it was like a palace.

Their house was also huge but not as the Kim's of course. They got out of the car and went inside, one of the servants took them to the hall where the party was held.

They got in and a waitress gave them their welcome drink , they were surprised and impressed by the decorations and the service of the Kim's.

They were talking when jimin spotted Taehyung and waved him over. Taehyung excused his parents and went towards his friends, while his parents talked to other business partners of Kim's.

They were talking and Taehyung's mind was thinking about something else, he was missing Jennie ,he wished that if she was also there with them.

"May I please get everyone's attention." The host said and everyone looked at him , he smiled and said. "Everyone, Mr and Mrs Kim."

Them Mr and Mrs Kim walk through a big white and gold door with a smile on their faces. Mrs Kim was holding Mr Kim's hand firmly.

Taehyung looked at them . They both bowed to all and they all bowed back then. And the host said.

"And their daughter Ms Jennie Kim." And a beautiful woman entered the hall. She was wearing black gown,her hair was tied up in a bun, with very little makeup and golden and black high heels. She smiled and bowed at everyone.