He came down and saw everyone ready for the departure.

Soon, after cross checking the sagun, everyone left for Mehta's mansion.

Meanwhile here.

Nidhi woke up, but didn't bothered to wake up her sister. She silently stepped out of bed and got freshened up and went downstairs.

After sometime Priya woke up. Glancing at her phone she sat up with a jerk.

"What the actual f.... Sorry sorry! But itna late kaise hua? Mera alarm? Leave it. Mai office ke liye late ho rhi hu." She said and went inside washroom.

After taking a really quick shower she wore her formals, and left for downstairs taking her bag.

Just when she stepped out of her closet, she saw her best friends and sister glaring at her.

And then, it hit her.

It's her Haldi today!

"Yeh white kurti hai, pehen kar aa jaa auntie bula rhi hai. Thode der mein Ladke wale aa jayenge haldi le kar." Sadhvi said.

Just then, Anamika entered.

"Priyaaaaaa! Tu abhi tak tayar nhi hui? Ladke wale 20 min aa jayenge!" She shouted at her daughter.

"Maa I'm going. Um... I was saying that mai agar yeh kurti na pehenu tob chalega? I mean i have something precise to wear. Pleaseeeeee." Priya said and Anamika agreed.

Everyone was leaving but Priya stopped Nidhi.

"Nidhi ruk! I need your help." She said and the rest left her room.

"Kya hai diii?" Nidhi asked, trailing behind her sister inside the closet.

Priya went to the corner of closet and opened it. She took a big box from it and kept it on the floor.

Nidhi was just watching her with curiosity wondering what might be inside the box that priya kept it inside her secret closet.

Priya opened the box and took out a saree. She traced the saree with her fingers, remembering someone.

Priya turned towards nidhi and showed her the saree. Nidhi raised her eyebrow asking whom does it belongs to, but soon identifies the saree. She ran towards priya and looked at the saree closely, tracing it with her fingers. Tears welled up in her eyes. She looked at priya and hugged her.

Soon they broke the hug and Priya said,
"Chal rona dhona band kar aur meri help kar saree pehen ne me. Mujhe toh aata nhi hai." nidhi chuckled at her sister and helped her out.

After 15 minutes Priya was ready.

"Tu jaa aur mai 10 min me aati hu." Priya said and Nidhi nodded, fixing her plates and started leaving the closet.

"Aur sun kisi ko batana mat iss baare mein, surprise hai." Priya said and Nidhi nodded chuckling.

She stood in front of mirror and applied moisturizer. And made a low ponytail of her hair.

Sge went to the corner of closet and closed the box but before she could close it, she found a ring. A gold ring with an outdated design. She wore that ring but it was lose.