His bag is ready upstairs, and he wants nothing more than to grab the bag and leave. But he's sitting here on the couch, waiting for the police to come and hear about what happened last night. They will probably ask about how things are going in the house, what the argument was about, if he really is suicidal because Lorenzo couldn't think straight and just lied to the police.

Like he wants to end his life, he still has so much to do.

Like getting away from Monaco and following his dream.

"Arthur, they are coming." Says his mother and Arthur sits up straight.

He hears his mother sigh when he doesn't give an answer back. He hears three voices and, as quickly, two police officers and Lorenzo enter the living room. They first shake Maman's hand, and then they approach Arthur.

He stands up and gives them a smile as if nothing happened.

"Go sit down wherever you want, do you want something to drink?" Lorenzo asks and they both gave Cola as an answer.

"Can we start with you, Arthur? Your brother and mother can't say anything when you are talking. The same when your mother is talking, then we ask you to let her finish her story." The man says and Arthur nods.

"That's alright." Says Arthur and they gave him a small smile.

"How are you feeling, Arthur?" The woman asks and Arthur looks at her.

"I'm okay. I came home after last night and we talked. Everything is good again. We talked about what happened, and now we can move on." Lies Arthur, and he sees his mother looking at him.

"That's good to hear. Communication is the key. Where were you last night and what happened?" She asks and Arthur looks at his mother, who is looking at him with pleading eyes.

"We had a difference of opinion and I just had to get away from the house for a while. That's why I went to a friend of mine to relax there. And I was already planning to go home today so that we could both cool down when we started talking." Says Arthur and he sees the slightly shaking head from Lorenzo.

What is his issue? He wasn't allowed to tell the truth to the police.

Imagine if he said what really happened. His mother was drunk on Monday and started shouting at him and throwing a bottle at his body which he managed to dodge, but otherwise it would have been thrown at him. Oh wait, he was the person that got drunk and throws with glass right.

He rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh.

"They gave you up as missing, but your brother said he was scared that you would do something with yourself. Do you have these kind of thoughts?" She asks and Arthur looks at his mother who is not looking at him. Lorenzo is, and he looks tense at Arthur's answer.

"I get that you don't want to say that in front of your family. Maybe we can talk about this in privacy?" She asks.

"No need of that. He can say it here with us in the room. We are his family." Says Lorenzo.

"I get that it is very hard to talk about these things with your family here. What do you want, Arthur?" She asks and ignores Lorenzo. Arthur looks at him and a bad feeling arises.

He feels uncomfortable, nervous but also hurt. His stomach hurts with all these feelings.

"Arthur." Says his mother and he looks at her.

"You can tell them with us here. We want to know too what is going on with you. You are not yourself lately." She says and Arthur frowns.

"He can make that decision himself." Says the woman towards his mother, and she looks shocked that the cop said that to her.