13

(AUTHOR'S POV)

After so much waiting sunday has finally come, today is the day where taehyung is going out with his actual friends, real friends not fake ones who only want him for his own greed

Taehyung was super excited for today's lunch at the cafe ,he got up surprisingly cause he usually woke up late on Sunday.

He went to take a shower and after taking a shower he was standing in front of his wardrobe . He wants to look extra good today, which he doesn't know why .

After about 45 minutes of looking he finally found, a cream colored sweater and dark jeans with black sneakers, he did his hair and by the time he was done it was now 2:00
They need to be there at 2:30.

He took his phone and went down to find his parents at the dining table waiting for them so they could eat their lunch together.

"Hi dad , hi mom ."Both of them turned towards him and were a little confused why he was dressed up like that,because he usually would wear his pajamas all Sunday and watch movies in his room.

"Son are you going somewhere." Mr Kim said as he kisses his mom's cheek
and nod at him .

"Yes, Jennie invited me for lunch." Before he could complete his word he looked at his mom and gave him a teasing look and continued . With other friends . He said and mom gave him a look .

"Yeah yeah but you look so handsome , I'm sure she will fall for you." His mom said and taehyung rolled his eyes .

"Mom there's more handsome boys and what I'm saying I'm not handsome anymore." He said as his mom approached him and put her palm on his cheek.

"Son , don't say that. You are so handsome from inside and outside, so stop saying that ." She paused . "Now smile and go to Jennie and her friends must be waiting for you . He smiled , nods got his car keys and left,

he was smiling the whole ride, after 10 minutes he arrived He parked his car and got in the cafe and spotted jennie wearing white mini dress with small cherries all over it with matching shorts and white sneakers .

"Hey!"

"Oh hey ,thank goodness you came i thought you would not come as well like others." She said as Taehyung raised his eyebrow in confusion and noticed that it was only him and her , he sat in front of her .

"What do you mean? Where is everyone , aren't they coming?" He said as Jennie shook her head sipping on water , and Taehyung gave her a questioning gaze .

"No , Jimin and rosé don't complete their project for Monday, and Lisa didn't come cause Lisa's parents suddenly came from Thailand only for Saturday and Sunday to spend some time with her, if Lisa is not coming then Jungkook is not coming as well and I thought that you wouldn't come too and I have to spend my day alone,but you came thank you." She said the last line dramatically made Taehyung laugh,and she just looked at him laughing when he noticed that she was looking at him He stopped laughing and raised his eyebrows .

"What?"

"It's the first time I saw you laugh, you have a beautiful laugh." He blushed And that's when she suddenly realised what she had said and ducked her head down because of embarrassed.

"Thanks." He said calmly with a smile on his face that made Jennie's heart run a marathon. Both order the food.

Food arrived and they started eating. They ordered lemonade and croissant. while talking about their products and some other stuff.

"So , are you ready to go, did you bring your bicycle?" He nodded and called the waiter to pay . Taehyung was about to pay but Jennie stopped him.

"No, I'm gonna pay since I invited you, remember about the rules, whoever is invited will pay so , put your card back." The waitress chuckles at their cuteness, and both left the cafe .