¿What if the MCU had all the film rights from the beginning? Phase One

Start from the beginning

The Punisher
Set to be released on August 17, 2001 directed by Jonathan Hensleigh and with the late Ray Stevenson as the vigilante while the movie stays exactly the same with no changes.

Blade II
Set to be released on March 22, 2002 now directed by Guillermo del Toro and the movie would stay the same until the ending. In my version of the ending when Blade returns to his hideout after defeating the reapers he meets Lilith who is Mephisto's oldest daughter played by Eva Green warning him that her father threatens to conquer the Earth.

Spider-Man
Set to be released on May 3, 2002 directed by Sam Raimi and with Tobey Maguire as the web-slinger while the film stays the same but with just 2 differences. The 1st difference is that during the scene where J.Jonah Jameson who would still be played by J.K. Simmons talks to his employees about Spider-Man for the 1st time he begs the question of "¿Why does he always wear a mask? At least don't ugly mutants don't hide their faces." The other difference would be the addition of the deleted cameo from Stan Lee where he shows a pair of glasses who according to Lee looked like the ones used by Cyclops from the X-Men.

Daredevil
Set to be released on February 14, 2003 directed by Drew Goddard and with Charlie Cox as the Man Without Fear while the movie remains the same except it would be the Netflix version of the 2003 film with 3 differences. The first is that Foggy Nelson would be played by John C. Reilly instead of Jon Faverau, the 2nd one is that Vincent D'Onofrio would be Kingpin full time in the MCU and the last one is during Nikolas Natchios's party where after Matt meets Ben Urich who would still be played by Joe Pantoliano he introduces him to his boss at the Daily Bugle J.Jonah Jameson in a scene where Matt tries to defend Daredevil because J.Jonah Jameson has been tarnishing the hero's reputation in his newspaper since he's faithful to his ideals explaining to Matt that he's just another clown dressed in red hurting the city while as a bonus the post-credits scene where Bullseye who would still be played by Colin Farrell is revealed to be alive would be the first ever post-credits scene that Marvel Studios would do.

X-Men 2: United
Set to be released on May 2, 2003 with Singer returning to direct and the film would be an exact adaptation of the 1982 God Loves, Man Kills story arc from Chris Claremont and John Bryne so basically have the same plots but with numerous changes. Nightcrawler would still be in the movie and it would still begin with him attacking the White House like he did in the original film and he would still be played by Alan Cumming. Colossus will also appear in the film and he would still be played by Stefan Kapicic. He would appear in the first act of the film with him stopping a bank robbery using his powers and the X-Men would join in to help him out. Colossus would be just like how he was in the comics as a pacifist who prefers to settle conflict through peaceful solutions and only fights as a last resort. Colossus and Kitty Pryde would start to have a relationship in the movie just like in the comics. William Stryker would be replaced with Dr. Killebrew and he would just have the same role as Stryker did in the original film. Lady Deathstrike would still be in it and she would still be played by Kelly Hu but she would be a cyborg instead of a mutant like how she was in the comics because I hated how X2 ruined Deathstrike by not making her a cyborg. The film would explain that she and Logan had a past rivalry and she hates him for taking her family's honor and she wants to work alongside Killebrew to take the adamantium from his skeleton to honor her family's legacy just like in the comics and X-Men the Animated Series. Rogue near the end of the film realizes that working for the Brotherhood is not a good idea and she defects to the X-Men in this film. This change in Rogue's character would obviously be earned. The ending of the movie would be different as the film will have Killebrew using Professor X and his cerebral machine to kill all mutants but Magneto intercept and forces Charles to try and kill all the humans around the world instead using Cerebro but the plan is foiled by Nightcrawler and Storm who would still be played by Halle Berry the same way as in the original film.