I hope she's alright.

I looked at the other two before walking to them tapping them "What the fuck happened?" I said as they looked at me "nothing boy we just might've put a note in there" Lora said as I sighed.

A note? That sounds unbelievable.

"A note bitch? And she's screaming like that yeah right" I said as Sephora laughed a bit before speaking "no nigga not a normal note one of those fake ass chain letters" she said as I sighed.

I forgot the bitch is scared of those damn chain letters.

"Something that don't exist is crazy." I said as I sighed and Sephora laughed "right like a bitch gon see a bitch or something" she said as Lora slowly stop laughing and started looking pale a bit.

Maybe she regrets...nah she most likely probably forgot something.

I sighed "Yeah yeah y'all is something I'ma just head out I got shit to do and if y'all do see Vanessa please let me know" i said as Sephora laughed a bit "nah ion gon find her the fuck" she said as I looked at her "ok fine damn we'll find yo little friend" she said as I Smacked my lips.

"Just let me know if you find her or bump into her" I said as she laughed some more "boy how about you go find her you care" she said as I rolled my eyes "I got shit to do and im not a female so i cant go into yall bathroom" i said as she sighed.

"Ok boy we got shit to do to and you act like a female so they probably won't notice" she said Making smack my lips "bitch ion act like no girl" i said making her laugh.

"Yeah alright mr.kicking my feet in the air" she said as I sighed.

this bitch.

"Whatever fuck you" I said as she smiled "fuck you to hun" she said as I walked off giving them one more look before walking off.

To be honest I still can't get Lora out of my head because why the fuck does she looks so pale as if she got triggered by something...oh well it isn't my problem the fuck.

I said to myself as I sighed and headed to class.

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Friday
2:46 Pm
P.E

As the class was moving around and doing whatever I sighed as I just sat down sonce I got in trouble for punching a nigga in his shit but this nigga decided to lie and be like we we're play fighting like no nigga I wanted to beat the shit outta you be glad I got common sense.

As I scrolled through my phone cherry vented to me about what happened and ion blame her if a sheet of paper had blood like writing on it and a message about sending it to people and help me and shit i would be scared to shit...

No I wouldn't I would just throw that shit away and be a little creeped out but mainly disgusted.

As I got on TikTok after a little conversation with Vanessa I just watched whatever popped up and appeared before a news thing popped up and to be honest this shit is...odd so I clicked on it as it explained something about a girl who saw a chain letter and was going to die some days later which she did...she died by jumping off of the bridge near by here but her stomach was alright scratched up and open a bit...