Part 2

Prachi was silently observed the conversation between Akshay and the driver. She finally decided to have a look for herself. Her face turning pale upon seeing the incident.The car in the accident scene, the number plate. It was all too familiar for her.

Prachi hysterically : "Ranbir!"

Akshay and the driver looked surprised at Prachi. Prachi quickly got out of the car and started running towards the scene. Akshay and the driver followed her. The crowd of people surrounded the scene, but Prachi was running through them, not caring bumping anyone out of her way. She finally reached the scene. Her face in shock. There he was, her Baklu, lying unconscious behind the wheel. Blood flowing from his forehead. Prachi went closer to him. She cupped his face in her hands.

Prachi with tears : "Ranbir!, Ranbir please open your eyes. Please, please open your eyes."

Prachi started screaming in agony seeing Ranbir's condition. Akshay came there.

Akshay : "Prachi, what's wrong is everything okay?"

Prachi didn't pay attention to Akshay's words.

Akshay went closer. Then he saw the situation for himself. Unconcious drunk Ranbir with a blooded head. Akshay looked at the passenger side and saw all the empty alcohol bottles.

Akshay tapping on Prachi's shoulders : "I think he drank too much. Even at the wedding he was already drunk."

Prachi turned to Akshay with teary eyes : "We need to get him to the hospital quickly. Come on Akshay let's go. I wont allow anything to happen to him lets go."

Akshay nodded. Prakshay both took Ranbir from his car seat and started walking to their car.

As Prakshay was on their way to their car, Akshok, Mampreet and Bua's car was approach.

Bua : "Akshok, that's Akshay's car over there. I wonder why they stopped here?"

Akshok looked out. He saw that it was indeed as described by Bua. He order the driver to stop the car.

Akshok got out and went over to Prakshay. He saw them helping someone, but couldn't indentify the person.

Akshok : "Akshay, What's going on here? What are you doing?"

Prakshay came closer to Akshok. As they came closer, Akshok finally recognised the person they were helping.

Akshok Shocked : "Ranbir!"

Akshay nodding : "Yes Dad, he had an accident."

Ranbir was reeking of alcohol and it flew up in the trio present nostrils.

Akshok : "He is drunk. I Knew it when I saw him at the wedding. How can he behave like this? Didn't he also get married today?"

Akshay gave Akshok a bewildered look.

Prachi still with tears : "Come on Akshay we have to take him to the hospital."

Akshay and Akshok nodded.

Akshok : "You two take him, I will follow."

Akshay : "There is no need for that Dad. You go home."

Akshok wanted to insisted on coming along, but Prachi interjected.

Prachi : "Pappa, you go home, we will take care of him."

Akshok finally agreed but he insisted that they keep him updated. He went back to his car and informed Mampreet and Bua. They left for the Tandons residence. Prachi and Akshay helped Ranbir into the back of their car. Prachi got in along with Ranbir, whilst Akshay sat in the passenger seat. Prachi rested Ranbir's head on her lap. His face continuously cupped in her hands, giving him light slaps.