"Jay mi seh mi tiad and mi wah sleep" I eased his head off me.

Gripping a fist of the sheet, I slide it over to my body as I lay comfortable on my side to resume my sleep. I could feel Sanjay's eyes burning holes into my body and I could feel the strong tension but I want to sleep.

"Kip yuh front Kay, a fi yuh suh mi nah go war yuh fa" He grumbled as he slide to the other side of the bed. "Juss know seh mi ago treat yuh back same way, si all how yuh eva wah fuck more dhan every body else after yuh cycle, watch mi and yuh" He continue arguing as he lay down on the further side of the bed.

"Touch mi ere or call mi, bout Jay mi horny, jay mi wah yuh" He mimicked my voice and I have to fight to keep in my laughter.

"Lata mi gi-

"Kip eh, nuh bada give mi... Yuh kip your front and mi kip mine" He hissed loudly.

di man a malice mi fi mi coochie to rass mek mi go sleep ya...

_____________

"Lata boyfriend" I smiled as I lean over to Jay to kiss his lips.

He's still upset about this morning and have been showing me the cold shoulder ever since.

"Lata" He muttered under his breath.

I let myself outside of the car waving at him but he drove off immediately. Adjusting my skirt and bag, I made my way into the office.

It's so hard to be playing hypocrite with a gyal that I can't stomach but on the job I have to be professional.

"Morning mam" I greeted Mickayla as I pass her section.

"Morning" she answered down inside of her throat.

shi lucky! lucky a neva aids shi ketch but a gonorrhea mi hear seh eh be..

"Mi ago off on leave Wednesday, suh dhis a di list a things weh yuh fi deal wid wen mi nuh deh ya" She comes up my desk and place a to do list infront of me.

"Nobody neva tell mi seh mi a fill in fi yuh enu" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well dhat a fi yuh and dhem bizniz, cah seh mi neva give yuh dhis" She spoke before wheeling her ass back to her section.

"Mi cah wait fi yuh dutty ra- I grab back my words as I hear the elevator ping and Mr. smith walks out.

My eyes zoom in on the lady that walks out behind him looking elegant in a peach dress, not too tight or loose but fit her perfectly and just below her knees. On her feet is a pair of white heels about 2.5 inches or 3 inches, in the center of her hand, she carries her white hand bag and her hair his neatly in a low bun.

We made eyes contact and within seconds, I averted my eyes from her and focus on my work. They stand in the lobby, having a conversation and every now and then she glimpse over at me.

"Hey, mums" Samantha voice cause me to look up at her, my eyes glue onto her neck that is decorated with hicky.

Watch peppa lite!

"Good morning Ms. Blake, lastnite did festive fi yuh thou" I wiggle my eyebrows as I points to her neck.

"Rawse! it a show?" She asked, pulling up the neck of her blouse more.

"Yes brite too, Who nyam yuh up suh?" I lean back into my seat to hear the story.

"Lunch time mi tell yuh see Sir rite dhe suh. Ms. Warren file mi cum fa, unu down wid eh?" She said while watching Mr. Smith who is still talking.