Prologue

*I do not own anything Nickelodeon except a single shirt, please be nice Nickelodeon*

          It was supposed to be a wonderful moment, Phoebe and Max finally grew out of their baby powers. Phoebe had the power to change her eye color, while Max could make noises louder than usual, basically a super voice. Barb and Hank were a little concerned that the twins had different baby powers, but the doctor said that though it is unusual, it is nothing to be concerned about, probably.

         Hank and Barb were in the kitchen, preparing lunch for the kids when they heard a scream coming from the bedroom where the twins were playing. They rushed to see what was going on, and when they opened the door they found a terrified Phoebe holding two fingers out towards Max, or what looked like Max. He had grown hair all over his arms, legs, and parts of his face and his ears now had points on the ends. He was barring his sharp mostly canine teeth at her, and claws were extending from between his fingers and ripping though a part of his arm lower down his sleeve.

         Just then, Phoebe let out a cold icy breath, and turned Max into a frozen statue. Then, she ran over to Barb who was stunned by the sudden series of events.

"Mommy, I'm scared," she whimpered into Barb's shirt, "What's wrong with Max?"

"He's okay, you're okay," She comforted, petting her child's head.

         Hank was checking out the frozen Max, looking at what used to be his wonderful little boy, wondering if his child was still in there, or if he was just the monster they just saw, attacking their beautiful little girl? 

         Hank picked up the frozen Max and carried him on his shoulder. "We should take him to the super hospital, they should be able to tell us what happened to him," He said as he carried Max out of the room and towards the door.

                         ***

         The hospital didn't have much better news, as far as they could tell (they didn't have much experience with this situation, as you would think), this was his super power, he would be stuck like that. As it turns out, this was the first time twins had different powers, as Phoebe had telekinesis, heat breath, and freeze breath. Then, the doctors had asked them all for their accounts on what happened so they could get more information on this interesting phenomenon.

         According to Phoebe, she had thrown a toy at him because she thought it would be funny, but then he got really mad at her, he started twitching and growling and claws had come from his hands. She had held him back with her telekinesis accidentally, just as she had screamed.

                        ***

         Phoebe later then thawed out Max, and to almost everyone, he looked mostly normal. Although his teeth were stuck sharp and wolf-like, and his eyes seemed lighter than they used to be, he could pass as normal.

         The boy was weak when he first woke up, but once the little boy saw where he was, he started crying. He was understandably confused and scared to wake up in the hospital. His watery eyes met his mom's and she ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

One of the nurses called out, "Wait! He's dangerou-"

"I don't care if he's dangerous!" She yelled out confidently while hugging and comforting the crying child, "He is MY baby!"

         And that is where they stayed until Max fell asleep, and she slipped out of the bed, and tucked him in nice and tight. 

     He was her baby boy, and it didn't matter if he had claws or fangs, she loved him as great as a mother should, nothing could ever change that.