❝CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE❞

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎 clue where any of her friends were. Since she'd woken up, she'd been spending time with Fleur and now Fleur was off with her friends for school and Juniper was hoping to find Harry or Hermione. She made her way towards the court yard, watching a familiar head of red hair shove past Harry. Juniper quickly made her way towards him and sent Harry a small smile as well as a small greeting, her smile immediately faded when she heard Draco's voice.

"Why so tense, Potter?" Draco called from his spot in a tree. Harry barely glanced at him. "My and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco jumped down, his Slytherin cronies behind him. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

Harry walked towards him. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy." He shoved the boy back and Juniper stood in her place, arms crossed over her chest. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic." Juniper snickered at that. Harry turned and walked back over to her.

"Pathetic." Draco mumbled, pulling out his wand.

Juniper quickly snapped her head towards him and grabbed Harry, pushing him behind her only for Mad-Eye to call out, "Oh, no, you don't sonny!" Juniper loosened her grip on her wand, watching as Draco was suddenly turned into a ferret. "I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned." Mad-Eye limped towards him, holding out his wand, lifting the ferret up and down. "You stinking, cowardly, scummy—"

McGonagall ran towards them. "Professor Moody!"

"—back-shooting. . ."

"What-what are you doing?" McGonagall asked. Juniper was laughing her ass off, leaning against Harry for support who was laughing with her. Even Draco's friends were laughing.

"Teaching," Moody replied.

McGonagall's eyes widened. "Is that a. . . is that a student?!"

"Technically, it's a ferret." Moody sent the ferret flying down Crabbe's pants, causing the boy to scream. Goyle ran over, going to pull the ferret from his pants only for the ferret to bite him. The ferret crawled from the bottom of Crabbe's pant leg and McGonagall held out her wand, turning the ferret back to Draco.

"Come on, Minnie, that's was pure entertainment." Juniper smiled. McGonagall paused, looking at Juniper with a flash of something Juniper couldn't quite recognize crossing the older woman's face.