A needed day

When Reita woke up in the morning, he realized that this was going to be a bad day. The weather was bad, he wasn't really in a good mood and things fellt just shitty. He thought about sleeping for the rest of the day, but he always fellt bad for sleeping a day away and he also had the day off. He could watch porn without being disturbed and things like that. A car came driving to his house. 

 "Who could that be? Am I even expecting someone? I want to watch porn!" He said in his head. 

The car stopped and out of it came Ruki walking towards the front door. He knocked on the door and Reita ran to the door to open it. 

 "You know that there is a ringing bell?" Reita asked jokingly. 

Ruki didn't answer, he only looked down.

 "O-Oi what's wrong?" Reita askedRuki didn't answer and put his arms around Reitas stomach and leaned his face against Reitas breast. Reita became worried because his partner obviously didn't feel well. He put his arms around Ruki and held him tight. 

 "What's wrong?" He asked again with a softer voice than before.

 "I'll tell you soon, I want to stay like this a bit longer" Ruki said with a low voice.Reita was happy that his partner finally said something and begun to rub Rukis back, because Ruki always found that calming when it was Reita who did it and Reita knew that. They stood like that for awhile, not even shutting the door. Ruki released his grip around Reita and stood in front of him, still looking down. 

"Soooo ... do you feel better now? Do you want to talk about it? Reita asked. Ruki noticed that the door was open and shut it. He finally looked up at Reita and gave him a weak smile. It made Reita happy because even if it was weak it still was a smile from his best friend and lover. Ruki went to the living room and sat down on the sofa, Reita followed.

 "There were some girls and they ....." Ruki began. "Aaaand what?" Reita asked curously wanting to now the rest, because what Ruki was going to tell him might be the reason to why he acted like this. "They were badmouthing you, they said bad things about you and it made me angry and sad because I don't want anyone to say such things about you .... You are an amazing person and I really love you so it kind of broke my heart, I don't want anyone or anything to hurt you. " Ruki said.

 "I'll have to go punch them in the face even if they are girls, because they fucked up really badly know that they've hurt you. I don't really care about what anyone say as long as it isn't about you, because I love you too, midget!" Reita said in return and gave Ruki a big, warm hug. Ruki hugged back and they ended up hugging each other for awhile again. Reita kissed Ruki first on the forehead, one of his cheeks and then kissed his way to his lips. The kissing got more intense as they were wrestling with their tongues and they started to caress each others bodies. Small moans slipped out from their mouths and the hands started to get inside of their clothes instead of on their clothes. Reita started to unbutton Rukis shirt and took it off, then Ruki pulled off Reitas t-shirt and they continued to caress each other again. Reitas hand went down along Rukis stomach, down to the edge of his pants. He fondled around the area with his hand to tease Ruki a little. Rukis breathing got faster and he both enjoyed and not enjoyed Reitas teasing, all he wanted was Reita to take care of him. Reita saw that his partner had a troubled expression on his face and chuckled a little 

 "Exactly as planned" He thought to himself happily.However, Ruki wanted his partner to experience the same torture as he was going through so he started to gently caress the other mans still clothed member. It suprised Reita in a really good way and he could feel how he got harder at Rukis touch. It made him excited. He couldn't wait any longer to please his partner and to get Ruki to please him. He opened Rukis belt and started to unzip his pants while they both where panting, not being able to stand not being pleased for much longer. Reita caressed the other mans member, which was still under his boxers. He started to lick Rukis nipples and then went down along the stomach while hearing his partners panting and small moans. He came down to his now naked member which was quite hard by now. He licked around the root of the other mans dick and started to move is tongue along it towards the tip. Ruki did everything he could to not moan out loud, it would make him feel too embarrassed. Ruki grabbed his partners hair as he was panting and moaning. A small giggle slipped out of Reitas mouth when he fellt Rukis fingers in his hair. He started to move his tongue faster around his partners member and then he put it in his mouth and started to suck. Ruki was on the edge of climaxing, but tried his best to hold back. Reita noticed that his partner was about to cum and started to suck harder and slightly rub his teeth against it. 

 "Oh ... fuck!" Ruki almost yelled out as he couln't hold back and climaxed in Reitas mouth, face and fingers. Reita fellt happy about making his man cum, he always was. Manly as he is, he swallowed the semen, wiped it off from his face with his hand and then he licked it all up from his hands. Ruki blushed when he saw what his partner was doing with his liquids. 

 "You taste so good, daaarling" Reita said flirting as he was licking Rukis semen.

 "Sh-sh-shut up!" Ruki said in return, blushing. Ruki could feel how he got hard again, this was the first time in a month that they've had this kind of fun due to work, so that was probably the reason to why his member was acting like it did.

 "Did you enjoy it, want to do it again?" Reita asked flirtatious. ".... I .... I guess ... you know the ... answer without ... asking... dumbass" Ruki answered while he was panting from climaxing. Reita leaned to his partners ear and whispered 

"I want to be inside you, can I?" Ruki only fellt how he got more turned on by the other mans whispering in his ear. He didn't want to show how much he wanted Reita to be inside him so he answered 

"I don't really mind" to not sound like he wanted it badly. Ruki unzipped Reitas jeans and then went ahead and took out his member which got harder only from Rukis touch. 

 "I want you ... so badly" Reita said with a low voice. If there was something that really made Ruki turned on, it was Reitas low voice. Everything about Reita was turning him on right now. Ruki moved his hand up and down a little along the other mans erection. He could hear how Reita started panting. 

"Get on your hands and knees with your face towards the wall" Reita said after a little while. Ruki did as he was told and could then feel one of his partners fingers get inside of him. It was necessary because it could hurt alot and start to bleed if the preparation wasn't done and Reita didn't want to give his man pain. After fingering a little with only one finger he put in another finger so that there was two. Ruki started to breath heavier again and small moans escaped from his mouth. Reita pressed his fingers into his partner until it felt good and then slowly put his member in Ruki. It went in and out first slowly and then gradually a bit faster while moans escaped from the mouths of them both.

 "I want ... to look at you ... " Reita said while was panting. 

"I ... I ... want to look ... at you .. too" Ruki said in return, panting more than his lover did.They changed the position so that Reita laid on his back and Ruki sat on him with his face towards him. This time it was Ruki who had to work to get Reitas member to get in and out inside of him, so he started to move up and down while Reita looked a little up towards him.

 "God ... your beautiful" Reita said, looking up to his partner. Ruki only answered with moans and continued to slide up and down and doing small circular movements once in awhile and quite loud moans escaped from the mouths of them both. Ruki started to slide faster and faster until liquid came out of his dick and landed on Reitas stomach. Just a couple of seconds after Ruki climaxed it was Reitas turn and the man sitting on him could feel his warm semen inside of him. Reita got up in sitting position and put his arms around his lover which did the same.

 "You know ... I were going to watch porn today, but this was better than any porno I could have ever watched and ... I really love you so damn much!" Reita whispered in Rukis ear. 

 "I love you too a lot, you porn addict!" They both giggled and then Ruki got off of Reita who went to grab a planket. Reita came back with a white blanket and they laid down embracing each other under the blanket. Ruki started to trace Reitas face with his fingeres, the eyes, down the nose, down to his lips.

 "HAHAH IT TICKLES HAHA!" Reita suddenly burst out, which made Ruki laugh too. They both had had a really good day and soon they both fell asleep in each others arms with smiles on their faces as they drifted off to the world of dreams.

I hope you liked it, it was my first fanfic to write, especially all the smut parts were a first for me ^^