Club

Bill and Tom were done hunting for blood and then Tom ask Bill if he wanted to go to the club with him and Bill said sure so when they got home they changed clothes because there clothes was covered in blood Tom got done getting dressed and he told Bill he will be waiting in the car Bill then got done getting dressed and went outside and got in the car.

Then they got to the club and got off the car Bill was kinda nervous but he stayed calm and when they entered the club they went to the bar to ask for drinks and they saw two persons walk into the club Bill and Tom turned around and that were they saw them.

Angel POV:

Alejandro wanted to go to the club but I didn't but he told me to go so I went with him we then got there and entered the club it was loud and then we went the bar to get drinks.

But I felt eyes on me I then turned around and then spotted a guy looking at me he looked much older than me but I ignored it and took a sip of my drink Alejandro was already on his third shot but he was already getting drunk.

And then a boy came up to me and started to talking to me I was already drunk.

Bill POV:

I went the boy I saw and started talking to him, he told me his name was angel and I could tell that he was drunk because he was flirting with me so I ask him if he wanted to come to my house and I can take his friend too.

And angel agreed so he got up and followed me I told Tom to get his friend I then put angel in the front seat and Tom got in the back with his, His friend was not that drunk so he introduced himself and that his name was Alejandro.

So then started driving and it took a while to get to my house but then we made it and I helped angel out of the car and Tom and Alejandro got out of the car and went into the house and I helped angel up the stairs to my room and he laid down on my bed and I sat down too.

But then angel sat up and crawled over to me and then put his finger under my chin.

Angel: You look hot

Bill: um thanks

Angel: can I kiss you

Bill: um

(Warning Smut⚠️)

But then angel kissed bill and Bill was shocked but started kissing back and then angel started sucking Bill neck and Bill started moaning,               
Auh~mhm~ Bill moaned.

Angel: have you ever had sex

Bill: um no

Angel: so your a virgin

Bill: yeah

Angel: oh but can I fuck you

Bill then blushed

Bill: um y-yea sure

Angel then started taking off his shirt and his pants, and then he started taking off Bill pants off
And shirt,And then angel starts to take off his boxers and Bill boxers,Bill then sees his dick and is long.

Bill: um I don't think that will fit

Angel: it will don't worry

Bill was about to answer but then angel slammed in him.

Bill: AUH~ AH

Angel was going fast he then started sucking Bill neck while thrusting in him,Bill was moaning like crazy and whimpering but then angel started going faster and Bill gasped and then moaned.

Bill: AUH ~A-ANGEL

Angel: you feel nice

Bill couldn't answer because angel was fucking him hard and fast it was just to much Bill back starting arching and grabbed the sheets Bill was about to cum but he was holding it in but he couldn't anymore so he just released and Angel saw that he cum .

Angel: you thought that was it

Bill: w-wait what

Angel then spread bill legs more and then went down and started eating him out Bill gasped.

Bill: AUH~ ANGEL~ MHM

(Few minutes later )

Angel had fell asleep and Bill was sill awake but he was tried he couldn't move his legs bill was out of breath from moaning to loud and Tom and Alejandro heard that moaning but they just fell back to sleep

Bill then got tried and started to fall asleep he then fell asleep like if not happen between him and angel.

To be continued.......