AVELA'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE CHAPTER 3

Start from the beginning

I shut her up with a kiss and she quickly pulled up.

Zwa: I'm sorry.
Avela: Well-You-
Zwa: It's okay, let's have dinner.
Avela: Yeah (She faked a smile)
Zwo. You look beautiful today.
Avela. Thank you.

We had dinner, how long will I have to act as a good guy to this girl. The only thing that I want from her is to allow me to have sex with her so that I get a son. We finished eating then I played some music.

Zwa: Let's dance.

She stood up and we danced. After dancing for some time we went to our bedroom. When we got there I attacked her with a kiss and she tried to push me away but I held her tighter.

Avela: ZWAKELE STOP!! (crying)

That didn't stop me she can cry all I don't care, I threw her on the bed then started to undress her. She cried and kicked me, but I was powerful than her. I had sex with her, without using protection then I fell asleep next to her.

AVELA MKHIZE KHUMALO

Every girl's dream is to lose their virginity in a room covered in red roses, and a dinner for two. I also got that, but the difference between my reality and those dreams is that I hate my partner and he raped me. I told him to stop, I cried and tried to kick him-but he had the upper hand I can't believe that I was actually raped.

I looked next to me and Zwahele was peacefully sleeping - I wanted to strangle him to death. The bed was covered in my blood and tears. I feel dirty-I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes then got inside the shower. I turned on the hot water then roughly washed my body until it was sore. I stopped then sank to the floor and cried until I passed out in the shower.

I woke up in bed, how did I get here? The room was awfully quiet. I remember being in the shower.

Zwa : So you chose to commit suicide?
Avela:N-N-No.
Zwa: Avela Khumalo, this is your life now. You are here because you have to bare me a heir, are we clear?

Avela: Yes. (I nodded)
Zwa: Do you want something to eat?
Avela: No.
Zwa: Okay, I'm going out-so behave.

He took his car keys then left. I quickly searched for a phone in the drawers and I found none. Where is the damn phone!? I heard the car driving out then I went downstairs, I searched and found nothing. Avela think-where would you hide your phone!?

Avela: Under the bed? No-uhmm the closet!!

I ran up the stairs and went to search for a phone making sure that I don't mess anything up. YES!! I found a burner phone and I quickly switched it on, then dialled Mzwandile's number. He answered on the third ring.

Mzwa: Mzwandile Mkhize, Hello.
Avela: (Breathing heavily) Mzwa, it's me Avela.
Mzwa: Oh Velaphi, how are you?
Avela: Mzwandile (Crying) He raped me!
Mzwa: Who (Confused) Who raped you and when?
Avela: Zwa-
Zwa: AVELA KHUMALO!!

The phone slipped from my hand and it hit the floor. I turned to look at him, how did he get in here without making any noise?

Avela: I'm sorry-I (Crying)

I don't know how, but within a secord I was in the air and he was holding me by my throat.

Zwa. I told you to behave!!
Avela: I-I-can't-br-bre-

I couldn't breath, he dropped me on the floor.

Zwa: I'm giving you freedom, but you want to  live like a prisoner. Okay-I will treat you like a prisoner. (Angry)
Avela. I'm sorry!! (Crying)

BHEKUMUZI MKHIZE

My phone disturbed me when I was busy counting money, Oh its my son-

Bheki: Ndodana. (smiling)
Mzwa: Baba, Zwakele has raped Avela.
Bheki: How can he rape his wife-that's impossible.
Mzwa: Baba, it is possible.
Bheki: Ayy maan Mzwandile, Zwakele can take care of his wife.
Mzwa: Dad, Avela called me and told me
Bheki: You are sure?
Mzwa: Yes.
Bheki: I will go and check on her.
Mzwa: They have moved to Jo'burg.
Bheki: Okay, I'll handle this.

I hanged up. Avela is just over reacting, how can Zwakele rape her? Mxxm this spoilt brat, I took out a white envelope from the drawers. I took a look at it and opened it. It is the copy of a business contract with Thulani "BLADE" Khumalo. Now I will be rich, I put the documents back to the drawer then went to my room. I found my wife reading her holy bible. I sat next to her

Bheki: Mkami.
Sibongile:(she put away her bible) Baba.
Bheki: Are you okay?
Sibangile. No.
Bheki What's wrong? (Confused)
Sibongile: I haven't got a call from Avela (Sad)
Bheki :Uhmm, she is okay-she will call you after she has settled.
Sibonglle: I know my daughter, she doesn't go a day without calling me & it's been 3 days now.
Bheki: Well she called me.
Sibongile: (Surprised) She did?
Bheki: Yeah, She is still busy with her wife duties.
Sibongile: Oh, maybe she will call me later.

I would really appreciate your votes😇