💍𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6 || "𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙲."💍

Start from the beginning

"And it's taking over me.
A thousand miles onto the sea bed.
Found a place to rest my head.
Never let me go, never let me go.
Never let me go, never let me go."

________________******________________
Previously on 'Girl Boss'

"Aren't they just the cutest?" Gabriella spoke up with a huge smile.

"Parents!" The pack and Madelyn explained.
_____________******_______________

"Can we please watch another one?" Madelyn asked the guardian angel to Alec and Asakhe.

"I mean if you guys really want to." Gabriella voiced, the pack and Madelyn nodded in agreement and nobody else was against the idea so Gabriella smiled and nodded.

"So this video is one Asa does every year on hers and Alec's anniversary which is July 4th by the way, it's basically just a video where Asa combines a lot of her favourite memories with Alec to a different song each year as she thanks him for everything he's done for her." Gabriella explained.

The pack and Madelyn were practically bouncing in their spots excited for the video they were about to be shown.

The screen lights up but instead of Asakhe's intro being shown it went straight into the video with 'Never let me go' by Florence and the Machine playing in the background.

Looking up from underneath.

Fractured moonlight on the sea.

We see Alec spin Asakhe around as the two danced together.

Reflections still look the same to me.

We see teenage Alec and Asa cuddled up together at the beginning of their relationship to then show adult Alec and Asa now, the two being cuddled up together.

As before I went under and it's peaceful in the deep.

The couple are seen together in the car as they screamed their hearts out to the lyrics of their favourite songs.

Cathedral where you cannot breathe.

No need to pray, no need to speak.

We see Alec place a slow kiss to Asakhe's forehead.

Now I am under all.

And it's breaking over me.

We see the couple in Thailand for their sixth year anniversary petting a tiger.

A thousand miles down to the sea bed.

We see the couple share a kiss by the beach, the sunset in the background.

Found the place to rest my head.

We see Asakhe rest her head on Alec's chest, letting out a content sigh.