I HATE MIKU BC SHE'S SUS AND BRAINROT[💔]

*Nobodys POV*

It was a beautiful day outside, the birds singing hymns. It was the perfect day for Y/N to get ready for their date.

*After getting ready*

Y/N took their bike to the park where TV Woman Edits was waiting at. "Hey, that's an awful bike you got there.", TV Woman Edits groaned, they seemed like they wouldn't even think of having a date with Y/N

" Umm, well it's all i got. Atleast i have a bike, you know?", Y/N muttered. Seemingly abit sad about what TV Woman Edits said. "Anyways, you brought food or something?", Tv Woman Edits said, Y/N then searched their bag. While searching their bag, Y/N looked up at Tv Woman Edits, examining the disgusted look on their face. " What's wrong? Do you have an allergy of peanuts?", Y/N asked while shrugging away the chocolate bar with peanuts in it, hoping to enlighten their mood.

"You.. Actually have Hatsune Miku merch..?", Tv Woman edits asked. Y/N felt abit sad knowing that they probably hate Miku. " Yeah, what's wrong? You don't like Miku?", Y/N asked, even though they knew what Tv Woman Edits might actually reply.

"I hate Miku because she's sus and brainrot. How could you even like her? You can't be that bad of a person to like Hatsune Miku. You might be crazy in the head, check into a mental hospital, cause i might actually be correct."

Words cannot express how broken Y/N's heart was. Their date, their one true love, had just broken their heart.

Was it real? Was it a dream? Why can't these tears just stop flowing? Words start to fill Y/N's mind. Until finally, Y/N snapped. "Love, how futile." Y/N thought. Y/N then pulled out a knife they convienently stored in their bag. "What are you trying to do..?" Tv Woman Edits asked, their gaze turning into fear.

*SQUELCH!!*

The knife on Y/N's chest had been dug deeper and deeper, as Y/N giggled.
Tv Woman Edits couldnt believe what they saw, "it couldn't have been real, right?" They thought, trying hard to not throw up from the scene infront of them.

Tv Woman Edits picked up the knife on Y/N's chest. Contemplating their choices of words on Y/N.

"Halt! Put the knife down, this is the police and you're being surrounded!"

Tv Woman Edits was suspected of the murder of Y/N, to which they got a death sentence.

Stopping at a field, Tv Woman Edits was about to be shot. "For this i say, farewell."

*JDARR*

Tv Woman Edits' corpse start to fall, for they know the consequences of their actions.

THE END
─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

this fanfic was made for a tiktok trend
ik im late, i wasnt that good at writing yet and i forgot i even wanted to do that trend
so yeah ik its bad but you can boost this if you want to