But since aren was already lazy to look for another place, she asked rimuru.

"Rimuru-san azuwa san, can the three of us sit here?" aren asked.

Rimuru and Azuwa just nodded and allowed it "Sure!" they both replied while eating.

I immediately sat down and ate the snacks I bought, but there was an unpleasant feeling directed at me, it was the murderous air of the male students, because I was currently sitting opposite Rimuru, I tried to ignore it and continued.
.
.
.
RIMURU POV:
When Azuwa invited me to the cafeteria, I obeyed her and ended up going to the cafeteria together.

At the time of the cafeteria, there were a lot of students there but, when I was there, there were so many stares directed at me that I knew this would happen, I quickly bought food in the cafeteria without caring about anything, I just bought bread and strawberry flavored milk for your snack.

After buying the food I wanted, Azuwa and I looked for an empty seat and met her.

We also sat there and ate the snacks, I felt bad at being stared at continuously when I was eating and I also told Ciel to turn off my freshness and my alertness to make me better.

While I was eating suddenly Mikami's friend and Mikami herself seemed to be looking for a place to sit, him friend walked up to us and asked if the three of them could sit here.

I also allowed it as well as Azuwa who was next to me, and to my surprise I was facing Mikami!!!

I also tried to stay calm so that my face didn't look embarrassed, it was strange even though the one in front of me was myself.

I continued eating but, I felt the air kill towards Mikami, it made me angry but still with a calm face, because of that, Mikami also felt bad about him current situation.

While I was looking at Mikami, he was a little scared but with a calm face,

I also tried to stare at the male students who were staring at Mikami with a murderous air.

When I looked at the students they immediately looked away which made me furious and asked Ciel, why don't we just kill them and bring them back to life?, I thought but, Ciel refused because if I released my aura it would destroy the earth.

After a long time in the cafeteria, the class bell rang and signaled that class time would start, I asked them.

"Come on, let's go back to class, class time is about to start" I asked them.

"Yes!!!" they all replied.

The five of us headed to class together.
.
.
.
AUTHOR POV:
After the five of them arrived at the class, the lesson began until it was finished, and finally after a long time the bell rang.

"Okay, we're done for now kids, the bell has rung, and be careful when you go home"

"Yes ma'am!!" replied the students.

The teacher left the classroom first and the students packed up and went home one by one.

Until it only left Mikami, Rimuru, and Azuwa Rimuru, until Azuwa had also left the class and left only the two of them, Rimuru had already packed up and wanted to leave the class but, she approached Mikami first.

"Mikami, what if we go home together?" invited Rimuru with a thin smile on her face.

Mikami, who heard that Rimuru invited her to go home together, was nervous because the person who was now popular in the class invited her and it also confused her. She wondered if she just wanted to walk together or what? Mikami thought.

"A-ah sure" while stammering and packing up her things.

The two of them also left the classroom and went home together, when they were in front of the school gate, there was a beautiful afternoon sky and a breeze breezing through the hair of the two of them which made their hair flutter.

Mikami also tried to look at Rimuru when she saw that Rimuru's hair exposed to the wind looked very beautiful with her silver blue hair that made her very beautiful and amazing, which made Mikami involuntarily

Mumbling "beautiful"

The murmur was heard by Rimuru which made her chuckle and blush slightly.

"Thank you" Rimuru thought, she didn't dare say it like that so she just answered it silently.

Until Rimuru spoke up "Mikami, let's go home!" invited Rimuru with a soft voice and a thin smile on her face.

Mikami who heard that came back to her senses "ah-yes I'm sorry, I was just daydreaming, then let's go home" he replied

"Umu!!!"

Nodding from Rimuru, the two of them went home together on foot which made the atmosphere seem romantic when seen by others...

Continued...