𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙡

Darkness. Then, a door opens and closes.

Everybody in the room except the Hoffman family and John looked closely at the screen as they were wondering what exactly was going on.

"So more darkness." Theo says sarcastically.

"Who's going through the door?" Seamus asked as others agreed.

And when a light flicks on, mementos from games past, present and future are revealed: a chain link from Troy's game, a syringe from the pit, a rusted bone saw from the bathroom.

"Of course that stuff." Snape sneered.

"I don't see why we need to see this staff it's done and over with." Lucius scoffs.

Mark and Athena eases into the room. They are
wearing green gloves.

"What exactly are they doing there?" A few students asked for curiosity.

"What's with the gloves?" A sweet Hufflepuff first year student asked in confusion.

The fans of Athena and Mark all smiled when they saw the pair on the screen as the first thing.

His eyes wander over the various objects.

While the room seems rather cluttered, a sparsely covered work desk is anything but covered in heavy red cloth. Mark and Athena move to it.

"I wonder what's behind the cloth." Charlie whispered to Bill who nodded in agreement.

"Maybe a dead body." Bellatrix suggested excitedly.

Close on: He removed the cloth and a long brick set with objects in some of the boxes and in addition, a diorama is on display. It's of no game seen before.

There are four connected rooms. And in one room, five stick figures lie on the floor.

"That's a lot of people all in one room." Hermione says very confused by that factor.

"Oh, I wonder who the new victims will be this time." The people like Bellatrix smirked with excitement.

"They shouldn't have set up something that cruel!" Molly screeched in disgust at the two lovers on the screen.

Mark and Athena leans down, looking at the diorama's finger details.

Just past the diorama, there is a bank of five monitors.

Mark turns and looks to the wall next to the work desk.

Close on: There are five photos. They are not familiar.

All the students in the room squinted while looking at the people on the picture as they were all trying to figure out who exactly those people on the pictures were.

"I don't understand what's the point of having pictures of the victims around." Dean whispered to Seamus who nodded in full agreement.