! Your period!? !

Start from the beginning

It was girls P.E the boys were busy on the other side of the field doing... Who cares,  you were running the track and felt confident as the other girls were slower than you,   You wanted it done and over with and there was a treat calling your name as soon as you finished.

But then you felt it, right as you're pressing on and in the lead... A leak, the uncomfortable and horrible little... Leak.

You chuck yourself at the ground and lay there, if you were to sit up right... You're done for. A gonner.   
   Knowing you'll have to get up soon anyway
Taking your win where you can is nice.. even if it's only a moment long.

The other girls seem concerned, it was quite the tumble, the gasps caught some attention of the guys.  Kou happens to glance over and notices you.. face first in the dirt.

It wasn't where you wanted too be either and the way they were chatting you were sure to hear about this later.. that didn't matter. Not right now.

"Y/N are you okay?" A classmate asked.

You nodded.

"I just love the dirt here, so soft heh! Different from my yard!" You chuckled.

Your remark made everyone brush it off like you were just odd.. maybe nenes yelling at walls was rubbing off on you.

P.E had ended by now anyway, now you could make your escape without anyone watching until—

"Y/N you alright!? What happened!?" Kou shouted.

He ran over to you, it was cute he was concerned but.. now isn't the time.

He quickly extended his hand to help you up but..

"No, no! Go away! I wanna be here!". You exclaimed.

"Huh..?" Kou stared. .

It fell silent for a moment.. awkwardly silent..

"What's so good about the dirt, that can't be comfy" Kou chuckled.

"But it is! Soooo very comfy!" You assured him.

"What's wrong? You're acting funny" kou said.

"Nothing!!.... Well....  Don't gag but.. I got my period this morning.. I didn't want the other girls to laugh so I.. tumbled.. I meant to be down here.. I wanted everyone to go so I could hide in a stall or something.." you mumbled.. defeated..

"Oh- you could've said so. There's nothing to worry about. I could help you to the nurse, use my jacket to cover if you think it's visible" kou said softly to reassure you.

Kou helped you up and let you use his jacket. It was quite sweet. He even carried you at some point since you were upright too long, you must've looked silly but.. it was fun.

*+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*  

Mitsuba

You're walking the hall till you find the lockers, there you can see Mitsuba standing there looking out the front doors of the school. Just staring silently, you use this brief moment to jump out and scare him.

Mitsuba squeals in a panic and falls over covering his face.

"Please don't hurt me! I'm much too cute to die again!" Mitsuba  yells.

You chuckled and he looked up at you upon hearing it wasn't anyone threatening. He pouts and huffs softly, embarrassed he was startled.

He got up from the floor. Pouting and brushing himself off.  He looks at you before covering his mouth and nose to seem cutsy.

Honestly.. It always works on you. You had lunch now, you sat with mitsuba on the stairs.
  He was softly talking about tsukasa and how they could be startling sometimes. Honestly it was just rambling and muttering until.. you felt it,   the cramps.. the sore legs.. the blood.

Everything hitting you at once while your guard is down.. typical of this monthly curse.
  You didn't wanna interrupt mitsuba he's
Enjoying telling you about his day.. how could you stop him but.. you had to get up, preferably now.

Mitsuba noticed your discomfort and tilted his head slightly.

"What? Something you sat on? Honestly. You could've checked before sitting" mistuba scoffed.

"No it's.. not that" you said.

Quickly you get up and hurry to the bathroom, you had thought you said "I'll be back" or something, anything to mistuba before you left. But you didn't.

After you're taken care of and don't need new clothes you see Mitsuba again. He was waiting for you but doesn't seem pleased about your hurry off.

"Oh! Mitsuba, I was coming right back." You explained.

Mitsuba frowned..
"What was so important you left in the middle of my story?" Mistuba said.

It was less about the story and more about.. not wanting to be in the dark.

"I don't- I don't think you could handle it. Might be too gross for you Mistuba" you explained.

"I could handle a-" mitsuba paused, realizing you had exited the bathroom.

He plugs his ears quickly.
"Nevermind!! I don't wanna know! Don't tell me!" Mitsuba yelled.

He never did find out that you were carrying the red sea.

*+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*  

Tsukasa

You were with them in the radio room, natsohuiko (probably butchered that). Was tossing something around trying to impress Sakura but only seemed to impress Tsukasa.

He also wanted to try, waving his arms up at the object that was being tossed about in hopes to grab it from him.

Tsukasa made them both Tumble back into you, falling backwards, natsu elbows you on his way down by accident.

You let out a low groan in pain. Your cough from shock let hell loose.
Tsukasa looked up at you in worried horror till he saw the blood drip down your legs.  He grabbed the closet knife to impale natsu in vengeance.

He's quickly disarmed by Sakura who just bends over and slips it from his hand.
Tsukasa starts shaking natsu but he's picked off like you would a Lego brick from another.

"Calm down,  Y/N are you.. on the month?" Sakura asks.

You nod and leave Tsukasa confused. While you left to get cleaned up Sakura filled the boys in on what was happening.

When you opened the door to come back in you were greeted by a big hug from tsukasa who wanted you to not be mad at him,   Sakura had explained mood swings which worried him.

*+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*   *+.   .+*  

Ah that was fun hah?

👍✨