"Morning," I say breathily, still steadying my body with his.

We take a few minutes to gather ourselves before he removes his forehead from mine. He stares down at me and smiles, before taking my hand into his, leading me to the kitchen.

"You look beautiful," he says as he helps me on the chair by the kitchen island.

"Thank you, love," I say smiling sheepishly at him, heat creeping up to my cheeks.

He smiles, a smile that makes his eyes sparkle every time I use a pet name on him. He chuckles and places a kiss on my temple before he walks further into the kitchen.

"What time do you have to be on campus?" He asks, dishing up what I presume is our breakfast.

"My first lecture starts in an hour, but I need to pass by Xerox first to print my slides."

"Why don't you print them here; in my home office?"

I didn't even know there's a home office here.

"Well, it's not exactly an office but it has a printer," he says chuckling, with a glint of shyness.

It's rare to find this man short of confidence. He's always dominating and sure of himself, so to see him like this is rather amusing.

"Bon appétit," he says, sliding a plate of food accompanied by a glass of orange juice my way.

"Thank you, love," I say, grinning widely at him.

One thing I've come to appreciate during my, let's call it down time, is this man's culinary skills.

"It's my pleasure, love," he says, grabbing his own plate and glass before joining me.

"What're your plans for the day?" I ask, taking a dig at the Turkish eggs with herbed yoghurt and chilli butter. Yum. I moan as the flavours burst in my mouth.

"Baby, don't do that," I hear him grunt, and only then do I notice that he has his eyes on me.

I clear my throat and unintentionally peek at the tent in his pants. I

"I'm sorry," I say, averting my eyes from him. It's going to be a long six weeks.

Our cutlery clinks against our plates as we try to avoid the sexual tension between us.

"So," I probe, trying to ease the tension between us.

"I'll pass by the hospital to check on some of my critical patients then maybe do a bit of admin. I am also thinking of us going back to the Woodlands house tonight."

"Mm," I hum, swallowing.

"Whenever you say that, I know you want to say something, so tell me."

"I appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to look after me but I'm better now and I think I'll be able to look after myself," I say without looking at him.

I don't want to offend him or sound ungrateful but at some point, I have to go back to my place.

"Look at me," he says, before I hear the clanking of his cutlery against the plate.

I slowly turn my body to face him and find his eyes, like always, on me.

"Did you ask me to look after you?" His voice stern, and face void of any emotions.

I shake my head no.

"Did you hear me say I'm tired of looking after you?"

Yet again, I shake my head no. His tone and blank face is making me uncomfortable and scared.