I

Anyone who wants there to be no more violence, no more wars, no more crimes, must eliminate the causes

of this violence, these crimes, these wars - namely the

namely the capitalist social system.

They must establish socialism in its place.

Whoever is against the counter-revolutionary violence of the ruling capitalist class must oppose it with the revolutionary violence of the working class, of the people.

Those who want there to be no more guns must take the gun in their hands and turn it round!

The revolution is the work of the masses.

The armed struggle must be carried and led by the working class and organised and systematically prepared by its revolutionary vanguard, the communist party.

Thus, our current task cannot be to throw bombs, but to convince the masses of the necessity of the revolutionary overthrow of the capitalist exploitative order through patient work, agitation and propaganda, in action, in the class struggle, in dialogue with our colleagues, in the struggle for their interests, to organise them and to further build and strengthen their communist party, the KPD/ML.

Fascisation through the "ANTI-TERROR" law.

The bourgeoisie's fear of the people.

On 1 January 1987, the so-called "anti-terror" law comes into force.

This represents a major step towards the tightening of the bourgeois apparatus of repression and the further preparation of fascism.

Anyone can be declared a "terrorist". The entire police and judicial apparatus can strike at the slightest suspicion. No one is safe anymore. Anyone can be detained, searched and temporarily detained on the street, at work, in a department store or anywhere else.

This also has far-reaching consequences for the struggle of the working class to assert its justified demands against capital and its government. Strikes are quickly labelled "suspected terrorism" and banned if necessary. ÖTV colleagues are then no longer allowed to take industrial action in their companies because this would "endanger" public institutions. This alone can then be regarded as a "terrorist act".

Occupations of workplaces are then no longer legal forms of struggle by the working class, but "criminal offences", which legally justifies any police action against fighting colleagues.

In future, not only "terrorism" itself is to be recorded, but also the "environment of terrorism" in particular. What is the environment? This is an elastic term. For example, every non-violent sit-in in front of a nuclear power plant or US weapons depot will be declared a "recruiting ground for the next generation of terrorists". Anyone who then questions or criticises the state automatically "encourages" terrorism. So bookshops are searched to confiscate anything that is critical.

All this is done according to a simple formula:

"Anyone who is not in favour of this state is against it!"

And the state has to "defend" itself against them. For example, anyone who opposes the introduction of the coronavirus is branded an accomplice to terrorism.

In future, the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) will be given even more far-reaching powers for searches. Every state organisation will be obliged to "help" with searches, such as the Flensburg "traffic offenders" register.

The so-called "anti-terror" laws must also be seen in the context of the other "security laws". The "anti-terror" laws are already to come into effect against the expected resistance to the implementation of the security laws: these include censuses, machine-readable identity cards, co-operation law, MAD law, new version of the model draft police law, federal data protection law, etc. etc.