Chapter 4: one of these days

Start from the beginning

"What kind of inspo─"

Ring! Ring!

"???" Kim Sunhwa narrowed her eyes at Ham Dan-I's ringing phone. "You didn't tell anyone we're hanging out, did you?"

"No... why would I?" Ham Dan-I looked at the caller's name.

Yoo Cheonyoung.

"Wh∙∙∙" Kim Sunhwa's speech got cut off by Ham Dan-I, who's putting her index finger over her lips.

Ham Dan-I accepted the call, "Hello?"

"Did you just wake up?"

"Huh? Yeah... why?" Ham Dan-I glanced at the 2nd person in her house, Kim Sunhwa, whose face said "so random, that guy".

"...can I ask you for a favor?"

"What is it?" Ham Dan-I's hand moved the mouse to click on a page. Kim Sunhwa read the web.

"Can you stay off of the internet for the next three hours?"

"......" Ham Dan-I and Kim Sunhwa, who's reading the #2 on trending "Yoo Cheonyoung", made eye contact.

"...yeah, sure."

"!" Ah, the face of someone who thought of something amazing.
-Ham Dan-I

"?" The face of someone who is full of suspicion.
-Kim Sunhwa

"But then, what am I going to do in the next three hours?" Ham Dan-I smiled playfully.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!?!?!?!!??!?1??!!" That's what Kim Sunhwa's expression said.

"I'll just tease him for a bit..." Ham Dan-I's expression replied.

"I'll go to your house now."

"What." Kim Sunhwa forgot to think, she just dumbfoundedly said that. On accident.

"Is there someone with you?"

"No.. no, it's okay. I will just watch some TV or something..."

"Shit, what have I done?"
-Ham Dan-I.

"That's what you get, fucker."
-Kim Sunhwa, irked.

"If I hang out with you, that'll keep you busy."

Before Ham Dan-I could protest, the call got cut off. She's forced to accept the unwanted offer now.

""If I hang out with you, that'll keep you busy"? Such scum male lead.." Kim Sunhwa said.

"What are we gonna do now?" Ham Dan-I asked without expression.

"You deal with it. He probably did that so you and him have no choice but to talk about the thing in your bedroom."

The thing in Ham Dan-I's bedroom is referring to an incident that happened while they're hanging out at her place. The whole reason Yoo Cheonyoung's being cold with Ham Dan-I right now.

 The whole reason Yoo Cheonyoung's being cold with Ham Dan-I right now