Chapter 9: Time is Running Out

Kouga's Pov:

   I was with my wolf pack helping the elders, taking care of the pups and hunting down boars, pigs or what animals is there for our dinner time in the night.

   Today I'm outside gaurding our place as the Alpha of the wolf pack while Ayame is inside taking care of some of the pups, I smelled something in the air.

    I sniffed that smell out and...

   Wait that smell " Oh so he's here? What on earth is that pup here for? " I crossed my arms in annoyance.

    Inuyasha came running to me in speed it seems urgent so I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to explain himself.

_____________________________________________________

Inuyasha's Pov:

   I can't believe I'm actually asking this dimwit for a help...

   I had to do it because Kagome was begging me earlier, I hate to admit it but why ask for Kouga's help when we can just figure it out?

   I don't understand...

   I finally came to his place, I panted a little before explaining what's happening.

   " You have to help us Kouga! " he widened his eyes, I kinda knew what he would say but I continued.

   " (Y/n) Kagome's little sister has been captured by Naraku, we don't where she is but we've searched everywhere yet we didn't find her...”

     I stopped before adding “Look I know things has been hard for us but we really need your help ” I said in a sincere tone.

   Despite fighting with Kouga for almost when Kouga appears out of nowhere I consider him my other brother, just a younger one.

   I was hoping he'd say yes...

_____________________________________________________

Kouga's Pov:

   What in the heck? This dimwit is actually asking for my help? And who is this (Y/n)? Kagome's little sister? What?!

   This was a lot to take in considering I'm now an Alpha and is married to Ayame...

   Before I could even response Ayame called me.

   " Kouga! The Elders need you! " called out Ayame as I gave Inuyasha a look.

    I can't help you now this is important.

   He just looked at me shocked while I sighed. How dumb is he? In our pack when he loom at each other meaning it's a message.

   though there would be times where we don't get the message and they just howl at us... I guess I can't help it if he didn't know.

   ( This is just my AU where Kouga is married to Ayame, Kagome is still in school and that Kouga is younger than Inuyasha but had to be married in order to take the place of Kouga's late father who died in a war, it has been years until they finally decided to make Kouga their Alpha and marry Ayame)

   He somehow understood as he just nodded then flew away, I kinda felt bad knowing it was Kagome's little sister that got captured.

    Being the Alpha I have my own responsibilities to take care of. I bet Inuyasha has too...

_____________________________________________________

Inuyasha's Pov:

   Damn it I should've known, I can't believe he had to be an Alpha in such a young age then right now when we need him for the first time he declined our ask for help.

   I can't just straight up blame him though- wait what's that smell? I sniffed the air...

   Wait is that human blood?! I quickly ran to the source of the smell, it was really faint but I can still smell it, it was severe... Please don't let it be Kagome!

   I ran as fast as I could when I finally came to where the smell was, there I saw a little child almost being attacked by a demon. I cracked my knuckles " BLADES OF BLOOD! ".

   The demon was straight up dead when I hit it with my Blades of Blood, the kid was sobbing and she was scared. I held her up saying " It's okay. Y-you won't be hurt now " she smiled then thanked me, she was still sobbing until her father came to her.

   The father almost was going to hit me with his axe " Hey hey! I mean no harm! I saved your kid from almost being killed " I held up my hands showing him I'm innocent.

   He sighed a relief sighed but thanked me. It felt good to be actually helping someone in need...

   I watched as how the father carried his daughter, just like how my late dad used to carry me then he just had to die... I watched them one last time before finally going back to reality.

   Now that's aside I'm back to thinking about (Y/n)... This is so damn hard.

    Where on earth did Naraku take her?!

_____________________________________________________

(Y/n's) Pov:

   I was laying on the ground exhausted after what I had just experienced.

   What the heck was that? She looked exactly like me, don't tell me I'm just gonna let the darkness consume me.

   Why am I in this situation? What does Naraku want from me? These thoughts lingered in my head as I stayed in the same spot in the dark room.

   I tried to blink my eyes hoping I would see the light of the day yet I see nothing at all, it was just pure black and void.

   Please anyone help me my time Is running out.

   I heard a muffled voice saying " (Y/n) ¥¢u wï11 f1nâ11¥ s3rvë m3... " What did it say? I drifted back to unconsciousness.

_____________________________________________________

BTS (BEHIND THE SCENES):

Rica: minding my own business

Inuyasha: breaks the door open Creator?! Are you really making me ask for help of that cocky bastard?

Koga: Who are you calling cocky bastard huh?!

Rica: Chillax, in fact it's my story so I get to control it however I want it's none of your business... I'm the director you all are just the cast so frick off.

Taisho: laughs I don't even have any role because I'm dead in the story so I have no problem...

Rica: I'm gonna make you alive

Taisho: What?! Shocked

Rica: just kidding... I might consider it though hahah, so you will also have a hard time...smirks anyway goodbye people!