Now you're again saying sorry.

Sorry!

Again

She didn't said anything and then again hugged her.

We also said Rishiraj, Shivangi and Dhruv and they all hugged their dadi.

Okay now leave.

Listen everybody as you all know there is a reception party tomorrow of our newly wedded bride and groom so for that we have to go for shopping so all of you get ready in twenty minutes we all are leaving.

Everybody nodded their head and left

~•~

Rajveer had gone to meet someone on his farm house.

You fucking bitch I will fucking kill you,you bastard you got married without even letting me know how the hell do you dare to do that said Krutivik while holding Rajveer's collar.( Rajveer's the only best friend)

Listen to me said Rajveer trying to get out of his hold.

Me kuch kam se USA kya chala gaya tu Saale,kute,kamine,harami tujhe sharam bhi aati hai tune mujhe apne eklote dost ko Bina bataye shaadi karli said kruthvik.

[I went to USA for some work and you bitch,bastard do you have any shame you got married without even telling your one and only friend]

All of this just happen so suddenly that I didn't got any chance to say you something.

Abbe saale tujhe toh mandir me jaake matha tekana chahiye itna cute,handsome or hot bhi bol shkate hai dost Mila hai or tujhe usse ak baar kuch batane ka mauka nhi mila.

[You idiot you should go to the temple and should say thank you to the god that you have got a cute, handsome and so can say hot also friend you have got and you didn't even got a chance to say anything to me]

I"ll fucking kill you how many dreams were there of mine regarding your wedding I will this I will do that but you bastard you spolied everything said kruthvik.

Don't act like a small baby and just shut your fucking mouth said Rajveer.

You didn't have any shame first you didn't told me anything about your wedding then your only saying all this said kruthvik.

Enough stop behaving like.... before rajveer could complete his words his phone rang.

On phone call

Hello!

Hello! Raj

Yeah dadi

Where are you?

Just came to meet krutvik.

Oh he is back from USA

Yeah!

Listen I am sending you the location of the mall you
directly come there only.

Why?