2

Buck and Alf spent the night drinking and dancing just forgetting the day earlier when a very drunk Alf asks the question Buck was hoping he wouldn't. "So Sto what the hell was your Captain on to be speaking to you like that?" Buck sighs take a big swig of the bottle of vodka they had. "Nothing bad day I guess." Buck slurs with a chuckle stumbling drunk off his ass shaking his head.

"Ok I guess even though I don't believe you lets keep these two days happy." Buck smiles they are allowed to be sad on his birthday drink and cry and yell and scream. Which is why Buck has a house that is hidden from the city and near the beach so he can be loud. 

Later that night they spend the night taking turns puking and laughing by the toilet, neither remembers passing out in bed which they not weirdly shared they do it a lot. Buck groans getting up head pounding but lets out a deep laugh seeing Alf who's front half is hanging off the bed Buck laying a hard smack to his ass to wake him up that makes him fall off the bed. 

"What the actual fuck Sto!" Buck just laughs bending over with the biggest smile he has had in months getting off the bed. "For telling my boss and my coworkers we were gonna go start fires you annoying little fucker." Buck says Alf shoving him which Buck giggles as they walk to the kitchen when he gets a knock on the door Alf grabs his gun and Buck waves him down.

"Put that down it my fucking coworker man he sees you with that he's gonna call the cops." Buck growls and Alf puts the gun in his waist band hand on top of it. "What!" Buck growls answering the door to see Bobby and Athena stepping out as he finishes putting on his sweater.

"Just checking on you Buck everything ok, Bobby said some guy broke into your jeep and you elbowed him wanted to get a report for you kiddo." Athena says and Buck sighs feeling bad leaning against the door. "Nah it's fine it was my friend he came early he has an extra set of my keys, now if that all I really need to get back in." Buck who they can tell he is obviously extremely hungover if not still buzzed when Alf walks out handing him a smoothie that has vodka in it as Buck chuckles. 

"Hell yeah that's why I like ya Alf." Buck says Athena shocked that Buck is drinking at ten in the morning and Bobby is worried hating the guy that handed it to him. "Buck, you sure your good I mean are you safe?" 

"I'm good Thena, is that all I need to get back in before dip shit burns the kitchen down as he can't even cook toast." Buck asks softly but also annoyed at them for coming by so early Buck than walks inside and you can hear the door lock and the chain inserted yelling for Alf to turn up the music. 

The next morning comes and goes fast and Buck has work which annoys him wishing he could just spend the day with Alf again because he's his brother his Famiglia. Buck walks into work rubbing his head another bad hangover from a whole day of drinking the day before. 

"You look like shit Buckley going partying again meet up with a girl?" Chimney growls and Buck scoffs and has an evil smirk. "Yeah Miss Lee a good lay Howard, a real good lay." Buck bites back and Chimney is seething and everyone else is shocked at Buck's response as he walks away. "Oh for the record no girls, me and my fratello and a bottle of Vodka, a different bottle of Tequila, and than a bottle of Gin to finish it off than yes we had a girl." 

Everyone is shocked that Buck is even alive right now as he takes a pain med heading to the gym Chimney and the others just stand there also confused on who a fratello. Buck knows it's going to be one of those days and his fuse is going to be extremely short do to it being his birthday tomorrow the day three of his famiglia died and his twin brother Clay.

Buck sits on the couch looking at the photo of his family a knife running through his heart. "Ti amo famiglia mia, non sarai mai dimenticato." Buck whispers Tommy who looks at him confused along with Chimney. "The fuck are you saying Buck that ain't English your fucking weirdo." Buck glares pissed that Chimney said that but than remembers he doesn't know about his past. "Niente merda, Sherlock." Buck huffs walking off away from him, he's decided while at the firehouse today he is only going to speak his 'native' since him and Clay were shipped off to Italy from ages three to thirteen langue. Knowing Clay would be laughing his ass off.