❝︎CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 ━︎━︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 they were on the train to Hogwarts. Hermione was reading the paper and Juniper's head was in her lap as she stretched out across the seat, her eyes closed but she had yet to fall asleep. Harry and Ron were sitting across from them, immediately perking up when the trolley lady came by, asking if they wanted anything. Ron immediately bought something and Harry ended up getting nothing―︎ of course, Juniper didn't notice the stare off happening between Harry and Cho Chang.

When Harry sat back down, Hermione spoke up. "This is horrible." Her hand reached out for Juniper's, gently grasping the hand that was laid across Juniper's chest. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or. . .?"

"Loads, according to Dad." Ron answered. "That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses."

Juniper didn't open her eyes as she said, "That's because the Ministry is filled with a bunch of idiots. Excluding my mom and Ron's dad."

"Do you have to have such low opinions of everyone?" Hermione asked.

"My opinions are only true." Juniper hummed.

Hermione rolled her eyes and looked at Harry who's hand was running over his scar. "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar?"

Harry looked at her and shook his head. "I'm fine."

Juniper chuckled. "That's what they all say."

Harry scoffed. "Says you." Juniper opened an eye and looked at him, an amused smirk pulling on her face.

Hermione leaned forwards as best she could with Juniper's head in her lap. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. . . what you saw at the World Cup and the dream?"

Juniper opened her eyes at that. "Dream? What dream?" She looked between her three free friends. "Why am I always the last to know things? I thought we were past the Malfoy's being part of my family."

Hermione slapped her with the newspaper. "You know good and well that's not why. It just never came back up."

"Until now." Juniper hummed. She looked at Harry. "Tell me about this dream."

"To sum it up," Hermione answered, "he saw someone get murdered."

"Oh." Juniper pursed her lips. "How delightful." She closed her eyes and got comfortable again.

Ron scoffed. "She doesn't even bat an eye anymore. It's like she expects this stuff."

"After the past three years we've had, nothing surprises me anymore." Juniper sighed, turning on her side. "Now, if we're done conversing about the horrors of last night, I'd like to get some sleep."