part 2

Y/N pov:

Kat and I were walking around the mall when we decide to walk into H&M and look around. I take a sip of my coffee before looking at some dresses. I see Kat run over showing me a dress she found, smiling.

"What do we think?" She says with a big smile on her face.

"I think it's beautiful and kinda sexy" I say giggling.

"Okay okay, you found anything?" She says looking at me.

"I found this?" I say feeling a bit nervous.

"YES. You would look amazing in it, let's get it" She says taking it from me and grabbing my hand walking to the counter.

I chuckle and follow. We get to the counter and I pull out my purse when Kat pushes my wallet down. "Don't worry, it's on me this time" She says to me as I smile big and thank her.

We are about to leave when Kat stops me and looks at me.

"Can we please go into Victoria Secretttt?" She says jumping a little.

"Yes, Yesss" I say as we walk in. I wasn't big on lingerie stores, in fact, I didn't really own any. I look around at all the colours, admiring them.

"They're all so pretty" I say before picking up a lingerie set. Maybe I should buy one for fun? Maybe Kay's right? Maybe I could find someone tonight. I smile to myself and look over to see Kat holding many Bra's.

"Omg Kat" I say laughing a bit.

We walk to the counter together and put our stuff down.

"Hey Kat!" The lady at the counter says to her.

"Hiii!" She says back.

She begins scanning them before looking at me and saying "Well who is this pretty?"

I smile. "I'm Y/N"

"My best friend, we're just doing some shopping" Kat says to her getting out her wallet.

"Kat are you sure you want to pay for me again?" I say feeling a little bad.

"Yes of course I don't mind at all, plus, remember all those times you paid for my school lunch, hm?" Kat says smiling.

"Plus- I always give Kat a big discount, she's my favourite" The lady says to us making Kat smile.

"Thank you!" We both say after paying and then leave going back to the car.

We get into the car and Kat says "Now, let's go back and start getting ready!"

"Okay okayyy" I say before Kat drives off and back to the apartment.

We get back to the apartment and walk in when Kat gets a call from Sam and walks off to her room. I hold my bags and walk into my room and place my bags on the bed and sit next to them. I sigh a bit and think to myself.

Let's hope this party goes good.