14 - Spicy dinner

En başından başla

She has achieved so much
And I will make sure the celebrations today make her smile like never before..

"Hello??" She called me out and I realised how deeply and affectionately I have beeb feeling for her.. I need her with me .. forever..

"Are you okay Ruhaan??" and I gave her a little laugh , my hand around her waist I pulled her a little closer and gave her a little peck on her forehead and she was surprised like I'd stolen her most possessed item..

"Shall we?" And she put up her wrist showing the watch or more specifically showing the time..

I nod at her and move towards the car ..

I somehow convince her to sit with my mom in the backseat while I'd be driving..

Meanwhile Ruby

I don't wanna sit with his mom .. I mean she's sweet but she shoots her questions anytime randomly which is indeed scary..

I pretend to be on my mobile doing absolutely nothing when she shoots another question..

"Beta do you know hindi?"

"No aunty.." I knew that she'd ask me this sooner or later cuz so far I have gotten so into her cooking it really speaks "INDIAN" when she talks to Ruhaan and does stuff .. it's just something that screams and yells that someone is Indian .. yet she's so modest that's why I hope she wouldn't urge me to learn it..

"Which style do you wanna marry in Our culture or your culture.?"

My eyes widened and I know so did Ruhaan's as there was a sudden halt.

"Maa don't tease her na.." and he continued driving swiftly

I gave aunty a little smile and began to peep out the window wanting to get out as soon as possible..

Soon enough we'd reached the place and ooh la la it was an amazing place I so wanted to hug Ruhaan for bringing us here ..

But I took myself back in control though the overjoyed glow was all over my face ..

He held his mom's hand and seemed to take her inside..

Something hurt inside me.. a kind of insecurity arose in my heart but I tried to not focus on it.. and moved in

It was a grand restaurant.. an unusually pleasant surprise that he has given me today .. and when we had taken our seats his mom said ..

"Why such an expensive place..?" Her voice was filled with mild anger

"Chillax maa .. it's an occasion for us"

And he looked at me .. his eyes .. fuck
He held out his palm as if asking for mine but I ignored it .. I was mad..
Super duper mad at him..

Anyways "What shall we order maa?"

She was impressed.. I had been planning on saying that as Ruhaan usually does and it worked out.

She was going through the menubook when Ruhaan suddenly kicked my leg from below the table.. I stared at him angrily and shifted to sit in front of his mom..

The look of confusion on his face was everything for me at that moment..
The waitress had come up and served us a glass of wine as a token of welcome..

My brain rushed through a naughty track and my plan was to come up to action now.. I pick up my mobile while mom decides what to have for dinner and quickly open up my gallery...

I send him the spicy picture that I had taken while changing.. even though a single picture would do the job I selected those with my hands on my chest and all the sexy poses I had done ...

Ruhaan's pov -

I don't know what has gotten into her and I'm so fortunate the wine had come up at the right moment
And I had chosen to ignore my mum's glaring eyes and decided to drink

A notification on the phone broke my flow .. a message .. from Ruby??

I stare at the notification and then at her .. she was engrossed and had a sneaky smile on her face.. I continue to drink and open up the messages she's been throwing at me.. assuming that it was something important

WHAT THE HECK RUBY .. and I choked on the wine....

Mom turned to me with panic coming closer to pat my back and I almost threw my phone aside and took a moment coughing and my eyes were teary..

I look at Ruby who was supressing her laugh .. I wish I could stay angry but her smile didn't allow me to ..

I quickly wiped myself with a napkin and excused to move to the washroom..

A while later when I came back all cleaned up the food had arrived .

It was a combination of both mom and Ruby's choice ..

With a side of pasta and meatballs were the traditional Butter chicken and naan ..

There was no moment after that , that we'd looked at each other..

Mum offered some of the butter chicken to Ruby and she immediately fell in love with the food ..

Soon all the plates were empty and there was only one part left .. the dessert ..

Mom was full and didn't wanna wait for us to have dessert .. she booked herself a cab though I had forced her not to .. she whispered to me

"Ruby looks really happy.. she's enjoying tonight .. you better ask her about marriage before you get too old.. I'm leaving you in your privacy.. don't mess up samjha?"

I had no choice but to agree and nod
And soon enough she had left..

While I sat beside Ruby .. as she was busy choosing a dessert for herself

She turned to me with glowing eyes and asked .. "Can you order me a chocolate sundae .. I'm going to the washroom okay?"

I was in no mood to agree with her ..
She had been teasing me throughout.
Her chest that had been popping up was so inviting.. I couldn't resist myself..

While she was staring at me I put my hand upon her thigh entering through the slit in her dress and the other hand up grabbing her by her neck and pulled her close to lean my lips on hers .. and that moment itself I knew the night would be too spicy ..

_______________________________________

Lots of love
Blakey