―୨୧⋆ ˚ 018. bambi

Start from the beginning

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

the day before four of them decided to go ice skating and play hockey with nate. matilda met him already along with triplets' other two best friends - elliot and andie.

"the last time i had skates on was probably when my dad was still in one direction" she laughed as she was getting ready "is my outfit okay?"

"you may want to add thermal shirt" chris looked at her dressed in black yoga pants and white knitted sweater "do you want mine?"

"yes please" she smiled and started braiding her hair.

"are you okay with us recording it for wednesday vlog? nick said he'll try to keep you out of frame" chris asked as they were making their way downstairs to the kitchen where rest of the group was talking to the camera.

"yeah, i also can try and record you if you want" matilda smiled and started putting her winter jacket when chris began to talk to the camera.

he couldn't help but look at her every two seconds completely unaware that people will point that out sooner than he thinks.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆

the coldness hit them as they arrived at the ice skate rink. unsupraisingly, it was empty because triplets rented it in advance. they were getting more and more recognition every day so they wanted to avoid unnecessary stares and pictures. especially while chris invited tilly to boston so she could take a break from everything.

matilda was pretty excited but also really scared about ice skating. it was her last full day in boston so she didn't want it to end in hospital with broken arm or leg.

"i don't think i'm tying them correctly" she laughed awkwardly because she had no idea how to do it properly. one of the boots was too tight and the other one way too loose.

"give me your leg" chris said and began to tie her skates, making sure that they were secure before tilly stepped onto the ice.

"are you ready?" matt asked her while nick and nate were joking around about her being scared "just don't break your legs"

"very funny matthew" she jokingly rolled her eyes "no wonder why ivy blocked you"

chris starts to walk tilly to the edge of the little step before the ice. she was already holding his arm tightly and looking nervous while her cheeks were pink due to cold air.

"the cold air turning your cheeks and nose red makes you look so pretty" chris grinned at tilly to make her feel less scared "come on daisy"

"daisy. i love when you call me that" coldness wasn't the only thing making her cheeks maroon anymore.

"yeah, it kinda slipped the first time i called you that but i think that daisy and deer are growing on us"

"i love it chris"

chris began to skate backwards, so he was in front of tilly holding her forearms and all he could think about was matilda looking so cute clinging to his arms for dear life.