"Hey there Missy perfect, someone ruined your day?" Again, that annoying voice once more, they call him the ' sunshine ' of people's day due to his charm to make people's day—well, he can only make today's day worse.

"Shut up, Blondie" [ Name ] grumbled, knowingly she'd blow up seeing a spare of his face in her peripheral vision anytime soon, although kaveh doesn't see that as a threat at all, it only riles him up to annoy the girl even more.

"You got something against Blondie's or something?"

"Yeah, and it'll be your fault"

"Me..? Psh, how crude, I didn't even do anything"

"Die"

Kaveh would describe the girl as an grumpy cat, an ugly face one if she ever becomes one, cause no way in heck, he'd want a cute grumpy cat inside his house.

"Y'know, I passed you yesterday, how you feel about that?" Kaveh smiled cruelly, [ Name ] knew he was going to rub it on her face, she swore she could see Blades at her neck when he said it.
"Shut up, it's probably a mix up and you know, I didn't focus on my exams that's why you passed me" [ Name ] scoffed, knowing full well her reputation had been just attacked by him, ready to bleed anytime if it wasn't for her high ego.

Kaveh smirks only widen "whatever you say to make you sleep at night, I'd wait for that pay back" Kaveh laugh in interest before lowering his voice "if you can that is" He muttered, before writing down on to his notebook on the things the professor was writing on the board.

' Annoying '  one word that would describe the men beside her, she'll definitely strangle him if it weren't for her reputation in the line being sacrificed here, but everyone would already know about your bloodlust to kill the men beside you.

The rivalry between the two of you, aren't to anyone's surprise, since both of you would try to surpas each other every day ever since the two of you meet—which was when [ Name ] moved to sumeru for high school.
Her arrival with her twin brother was such a surprise, moving in with Nahida the priestess that was very fair known around sumeru.

It was a surprise to everyone, someone as kind as Nahida took in two snarky kids whose ego are to high for their height.
Welp, they weren't wrong when they say this kid could beat people to plup, cause they will throw hands and won't hesitate to hit anyone they judge to be in the wrong.

The only thing Kaveh tolerate of the girl, is that she respected the beliefs people have around here even though she herself don't have beliefs, when Kaveh asked and intrude the topic, she would push it off and move to another topic regarding about studies and Kaveh just decidingly to give up on asking.

It was so hard to get her to civilise with him, everytime she could the next 5 minutes of talking would turn into arguing and the word ' civil ' won't exist anymore.

"Alright students, I'll be assigning you guys towards group projects but this is only needed between seatmates" The Teacher spoke, which made [ Name ] quirk her head up while looking at him.

"Since summer is coming up, and all of you would have a holiday off school for a month or two, I'll be assigning this and you'll be doing all of it until summer ends" The teacher spoke while placing a file on top of their table.

[ Name ]'s eyes twitched looking at the file, as Kaveh opened it happily, he doesn't have a grudge.. Well maybe he does, but that won't stop him from cooperating with the girl for this one.
He opened the file, it was filled with papers and to-do list.

"Go to museums, exchange personal information..? What the hell?" Kaveh baffled himself when he looked at the list, what kind of monstrosity is this? He wanted to complain but the teacher beats him to it.

"No complaints! The list is just about getting to know each other and there's no individual score it's group score if one gets zero both of you gets zero"

[ Name ] side-eyed the male beside her before looking away "There's no fucking way im spending freedom with the bundle of annoyance" she said, while kaveh quirks "Hey! It's not like your much of an annoyance yourself! Your so un-cooperative it drives me insane!" Kaveh said aloud.

"Shup both of you! Before I end the two of you In detention again" the teacher said, as their mouth shuts immediately.

"No more complaints, id like to see you all after summer"

______________

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ