Chapter 2

The next morning cloe woke up and there was a note by her desk and it was from her mother.
"I headed off to work. Do not forget to lock the door before you head off to school love,mom"

Cloe rolled her eyes as she went straight to her closet to look for clothes to wear to school.  Cloe pulled out a long black laced dress with tights and big combat boots with her hair all naturally curly. Cloe went down to eat some cereal before school. Cloe then heard a knock at her door.

"Ughhh, I'm cominggg," said cloe as she headed towards the door

There was a guy that was 6 ft tall, and he had black hair, and he looked like the living dead. Cloe looked at him up and down and said, "Who are you?" The guy didn't say anything and just looked at her with a smile and gave her roses. Cloe was so confused about what was happening, but she didn't care.

"I have to get to school so you can go now," said cloe as she began to close the door. The guy blocked the door with his foot and opened the door. Cloe gasped in horror and went back in the kitchen to get a knife, and when the guy headed towards the kitchen, she threw the knife at him, and it hit him in the heart.

"HA," said cloe

The guy pulled the knife from his chest and threw it. Cloe was horrified, and she was about to call 911 with his cellphone until the guy said, "mmmmm mmmm mmm mmm"!!
Cloe looked at him confused and said "what"???
"Mmmmm mmmm mmm mmm," said the guy.

"Can you not talk at all?" Said cloe getting closer to him.

He shook his head yes, and he went to look for something and brought back cloe's book. Cloe looked at him very weird and said, "That's my frankenstein book. Put it down." The guy turned the page and pointed at something. Cloe looked to see where he was pointing, and she gasped in amazement.
"VICTOR IS IT REALLY YOU"?
The guy shook his head and smiled

"OMG, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE REAL.. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? " said cloe as she hugged him.
"Mmmmm mmmm mmm"? Said Victor, confused as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hmm, there might be a logical explanation, but I will have to find out after school.. go back to the graveyard and stay there till I get out of school, " said cloe as she opened the door. Cloe made sure she locked the door before her, and Victor headed outside . She was off to school, and he was off to the graveyard.