💍𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5 || "𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳!"💍

Start from the beginning

"More than lovers,
destined to find one another,
like lightening and thunder,
can't have one without the other."

______________******________________
Previously on 'Girl Boss'

"I told you so." Asa told her uncle as she turned in Blake's direction with a smug smirk on her face.

"You're never gonna let me love it down." Blake replied.
______________******_______________

"Alright." GABRIELLA SPOKE UP and everyone turned their attention to her except for Alec and Asakhe who had fallen asleep cuddled up together, the couple having dozed off just seconds after the previous episode ended.

"We're gonna take a little break from all that drama and move on to something a little more happier." Gabriella informed everyone.

"What is it?" Maddie asked in excitement, the young blonde bouncing in her spot.

Gabriella chuckled fondly and shook her head realising just how similar both Maddie and Asakhe are.

"Well for those of you who don't know which lets be frank it's just Izzy, a Maddy, Jace and Clary, little miss Morgan has a YouTube channel." Gabriella smiled.

"So right now we will be watching the video when both Alec and Asa announced their engagement to Asakhe's fans and many other nosey people." The guardian Angel nodded.

"Yes parents!" Stiles, Mason and Liam cheered and the rest of the pack whooped in agreement, excited to see more cute between the honorary parents of the pack.

Everyone had settled down once more and once they were comfortable the screen began to light up.

We see the intro to Asakhe's YouTube channel begin to play to the song 'Linked' by Jim YOSEFF and Anna Yvette.

More than lovers

We see Alec kiss Asakhe on her cheek, a wide and happy smile on Asa's face.

Destined to find one another

We see Sabrina and Asakhe laughing together.

Like lightening and thunder

Simon and Asakhe are seen doing the gangyam style.

Can't have one without the other (Woah)

We see Steven and Asakhe playing the piano together.

It was written in the stars.

We see Asakhe with the Santiago's as they enjoy 'the day of the dead' better known as Dia de los muertos.

Oh, we can't be torn apart.

We see Asakhe with her parents, grandparents and siblings.

We are linked together.

We see Asakhe with Fallon and Monica, the Morgan girl between the other two girls as they shared a hug.