CHAPTER 1

Tik....Tik.....Tik....
the sound of the clock is the only thing which can be heard in the room.
An old aged lady was sitting on a rocking chair .
The room in which she was sitting was extremely dark.

An Old Lady's Pov

Sitting in this rocking chair all I can do is remember the beautiful past. Those memories were the only thing left with me.
I was lost in my own memories when suddenly I heard my room door opening
"Kon Hai " ( Who's this ?) I uttered which was barely audible
"Daima it's me Sanaya " she spoke
"Arey Sanaya come inside beta. Come sit beside me " I said to her
She took small steps while coming towards me and sat beside me .
"Beta why are you here ? Do you have any important work ?" I asked
"Woh Diama I wanted to ask  something?" she said and nervousness was visible in her voice.
"Yes beta ask whatever you want  without any hesitation. " I said to her.
"Woh Diama I wanted to know about Ma and Abbu. I really want to know what exactly happened to them and why they are not with me anymore. " She asked and sadness was visible on her face.
"Beta aapko pata Hai na Ki iss baare mein baat Karna Ki ijazat Nahi Hai huma " ( Beta you know right that we are not allowed to talk about this topic ) . I said to her
" I know Diama but please I want to know. I deserve to know about my Ma and abbu's story ." The tears were now visible in her eyes . Honestly it's her right to know about her parents and till how long can I hide this fact. She is a grown up adult and now if I don't tell her then she will lose faith in us so therefore it's better if I tell her the whole story.
" Agar Apko Sunna Hai toh suniya yeh baat Aaj sa 30 saal phehle Ki Hai "( If you want to hear them listen. This story took place nearly 30 years ago from today )

Flashback

"A war was going on between the Azad Sultanate and Rathore Kingdom. One side was filled with armies of the Azad Sultanate and facing them were the armies of Rathore Kingdom
The head of the Azad Sultanate was Sultan Aayan Asfaq Khan and in the Rathore Kingdom it was Raja Rajendra Singh Rathore. Both the Sultanate and Kingdom had a severe hatred for each other. The war began and both of the armies started to fight against one another.
In the fight thousands of armies were killed . The war field looked as if it was spray painted with red colour.
All of the people were shouting with pain. The Azad Sultanate armies were much more in number as compared to the Rathore Kingdom because they were in an alliance with the Nawabs
The war lasted for 10 days.
All the people were fighting constantly for 10 days without sleeping, eating or resting. At the end the Azad Sultanate who was in an alliance with the Nawabs won the war."

Sultan Aayan's Pov

"Army come on Arrest the king." I ordered my men while sitting on the sofa and they did as they were told.
I was very happy that we won the war. I have been preparing for this day for a very long time .
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Nawab Aahil standing Infront of me.
"As-Salam-u-Alaikum Nawab Saab aiya noksh farmaiya . " ( Greetings Nawab please come inside and have a seat ) I said to him smiling
" wa- alaikum- assalam aur nahi hum baithna Nahi aapko Mubarakbaad dene aaye Hai akhir aap Jeet hi gaaye yeh Jang . Naaz Hai hame aap par " ( Greetings to you too and no, I have not come here to sit . I have come here to congratulate you at last you won the war. I am proud of you )
"Thank you so much Nawab Saab without you it wouldn't have been possible. I owe you this. You can call me whenever you want and I will be there to help you " I said to him in order to show him how thankful I was.
"Sukriya and for sure I will give you the opportunity to help me . Now I will get going. "
"Thik Hai Nawab Saab Khudã Hãfiz"
(Okay Nawab Saab goodbye)
I said to him and watched him until his figure got out of my side.
I then went towards my drawer and pulled out a pen and paper and started writing a letter to my Daima and Ammi in order to inform them about my achievement.