"Mi soon cum B, juss mek mi finish up yasso an-

"No bada, mi will tek taxi" She hissed her teeth.

"Kay, mi nuh like dhem style deh enu, mi sa mi soon cum" I said a bit too loud.

"and mi seh no worry since yuh busy, I"ll take a taxi... lata" She hissed.

"Babe mi a- The phon call then diconnected which cause another loud hiss to leave me.

This woman have so much emotions, one minute she's happy and being the lovey dovey girlfriend, another minute she's being the supportive girlfriend then couple minutes she's grumpy, miserable and disrespectful and it's a bit unbearable sometimes. Placing the phone inside of my pocket, I push the door open and notice the curtain drawn, concealing the doctor and Indiana.

"Sanjay come look" Indiana call out excitingly but I just sit back where I was. "Come nuh Sanjay" She begged.

"Chro" I mumbled before easing up off of the chair, I open up one side of the curtain and saw her still flat stomach being expose as the doctor to her thing. Indiana stretches for my hand and when she get it, she pull me close to her and points to the screen.

"That's our baby" She smiled, My eyes stay focus on the little thing not sure if's a baby but It wouldn't form that good as yet.

"Healthy heart beat" The doctor said.

Upon hearing the heart beat, my heart soften and I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. It sounds so peaceful and comforting, Indiana's soft touch brings my eyes to her teary one's and that's when I realize she is still holding on to hand and I pull it from her.

"The baby is fine and so are you Mommy... Congrats to you both again" The doctor smiled and we nod.

"Mi ago deh out a di car a wait" I look down on Indiana before waving to the doctor and walks out.

I clench on to my heavy beating heart as I walk out of the building and towards my car. I press both of my palms down on the car bonnet and I hold my head down as I try to come back to myself. Why was I feeling so comfortable with her in there? Feeling that wasn't suppose to rise, started to in that moment and I can't allow that to happen.

"Hey, are you ok?" Indiana voice said behind me as her hand rest on my back which I jerk away immediately.

"Yeah, cum mi bring yuh home" I avoid eye contact with her as I enter the driver's side of the car and wait on her to enter.

"Sanjay what's wrong?" She asked staring at me in concern with her hand rest on my leg.

Stop doing that Indiana!

"Mi gud mhon" I answered, shifting my foot and hastily I reach for my seat belt.

"It's ok to admit that you felt something back inside of the office Sanjay, I saw it in your eyes when you heard the baby's heart beat" one of her hand reach for my face, cupping it. "Don't hide it, we still can have the family we always talked about" She smiled, her compelling eyes starts pulling me in and her face starts getting close to mine's.

"Do you still love me?" She whispered as her face stop inches away from mine.

"Indiana stop" I tried to be stern but it came out in a whisper. I remove her hands from my face and turn the AC on to cool my body down.

I am with Kacian.... I won't hurt her..

I reminds myself as I starts up the ignition and study my mirrors before driving out.

"Take your time baby, I'm here" Indiana smirk but I ignore her. "Indiana cannot be replace, never" She muttered under her breath as she stared through the roll up window, smiling.