"Come on, if we're gonna go to school then you have to be faster than that. Anything hurt?" Heeseung asked throwing clothes out of the wardrobe.

"Nope. I'm good." I said getting up to.my feet.

He smiled his eyes running through my half naked body, I was just in my boxers. You'd think he'd get used seeing me like this but no, he still ogled me all the time. It's cute. He smiled when his eyes came up to mine.

"Hurry up then."

I turned to go but then stopped to watch him take off his shirt.

Okay, you can never get used to seeing that.

I watched his back muscles flex as he did whatever and his abs..... I wanted to touch him.

"Umm, hee. I'll need help with the bandages." I called, really needing another hand to help remove the complicated bandage. But another reason was because I wanted heeseung close to me. Now.

He helped as usual and the only thing between us were his pants and my boxers. His hand my body I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to keep my mouth from producing any embarrassing sound. His hands were cold, the perfect kind of cold.

"You're all healed up." He said slowing, fingers over a fading red bruise.

"Yea."

He nodded. "go bath, I'll have to shower after you so hurry." He turned to work away and I stopped him.

"W-we could save water. I mean the bills are already killing my mom... I-its not a must though. I'm.. I'm Just feeling...." Horny. "Patriotic."

Heeseung watched me, like he's trying to decide if I'm for real or just joking. I gulped, about to cancel the offer but he cut me off with a kiss.

We've been kissing, even when I was injured but those were baby kisses. We were being careful because of my injuries. Turns out those baby kisses were brewing something bigger.

Heeseung's kiss was different. Passionate as usual but needy and desperate too. I felt that way too and I could hardly keep up with our dance for dominance.

His hands ran through my hair creating the most satisfying sound from my lips and strangest sounds from my lips.

While my hands found the band of his sweat and taking off the pant seemed more complicated than usual or maybe it was just my shaky hands.

"Come on," heeseung tugged after we've gotten rid of his pants and we made our way into the bathroom.

I got my back slammed against the tiles of the bathroom, not too hard but I really didn't mind. The kisses felt so goodm

My hand reached out and I turned the water on, letting it shower onto us. Heeseung lips left mine as I let out a whine buy was soon changed into a moan of pleasure as they landed on my neck instead.

I was too distracted and it took me a moment before I registered that heeseung's hand was creeping into my wet boxers. "Um..." I started saying, my cheeks turning fifty shades of red

"Hee... Ah~" whatever I wanted to say was turned into a loud moan as heeseung hands wrapped around me.

"Fuck.." I swore loudly and heeseung smiled kissing me.

"Can't. We have school remember?" He teased.

If it's possible to blush harder, I did. "That's not what I... Ah~" another moan.

Heeseung's hands started moving up and down slowly making me a moaning mess.

I lost my mind. His hands felt so good on me.

His other hand roamed around my body stopping at my waist.

I lost my mind and my legs went numb. My hands grabbed his shoulders for support as I moaned over and over again.

"Ahh.. heeseung~"

I couldn't think anymore and the only thing I could do was hold him tightly like my life depends on it.

"Hee... Heeseung please---"

"S-stop?"

I shook my head against his slippery body. "Faster."

And that he did. I've never been so glad that our old neighbor's packed out, other wise they would have heard us for sure. I just hope heeseung's mom is out.

I moaned out loud as he drove me to edge as I gave up and rested against heeseung. I could only hear three things as heeseung wrapped his arms around me. Our heartbeats. Our panting and the running water.

"Hee?"

"Huh?!"

"You didn't-- you didn't-"

"I did. Your moans were enough."

I sighed giving up on my blushing face. I'm a mess. He has made me a mess. And for once, it's a good mess.

A/N: Ahem... That was something!?!?

__+_+__

By the time we finally got cleaned up and dressed, first period for school was over.

"We gotta hurry." I said getting my books together.

"We're already late. We could as well spend the rest of today at home." Heeseung said winking at me.

"Not happening." I said before pushing him out of the room. "Get out."

Oh boy.

"Hey today's not your birthday right?" He asked all of a sudden.

"No."

"Well there's a package here." He said.

I got alert immediately. "What's inside?"

"Um.. A video camera."

__-_-__

If I don't update next week consider me as dead <3

(Not proof read since I have to get ready for school)

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -

With Him || Heehoon   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara