𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. missing you

Start from the beginning

This made her quiet and think. She's glad he wanted to stay with them, but this was just very abrupt.

"Let's eat!" Y/N's mother gestured and they started eating.

When Y/N left for work, Gojo did go back to their apartment as well to pack his things.

Nanami wasn't there so he just wrote a note and posted it on their refrigerator saying: 'Dear Nanami, I have decided to live with my wife. Goodbye old friend, 'til we meet again. (Maybe tomorrow, I still have a package that will arrive).'

He hummed in satisfaction as he moved out with his belongings. His decision was impulsive, but when he saw himself waking up next to his family, he never wanted to go back waking up alone again.

'I never realized how I felt so lonely over the years'

With one last glance, he touched the door of the apartment he shared with Nanami.

"Thank you for sheltering me, my friend" he said then took a deep breath and stepped forward to hail a taxi.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"What the—" Y/N almost dropped her bag when she went home and saw Gojo asleep in her bed with two big luggage bags open, some personal belongings and clothes were sprawled all over.

"Hey Y/N—oh my" Y/N's mother was going to give her something when she saw the scene before her. "Aww, he must be so tired" she said and Y/N turned to her mother with a confused look.

"He moved out right away from his apartment" her mother said. "He came knocking earlier with his things, saying he will move in today. I was shocked as well! But he might really wanted to be with you and Haru" her mother smiled.

"You must be tired also, look at the time, it's so late, you should take a rest" she added. "Haru fell asleep in our room"

Y/N turned to look at Gojo's sleeping figure, and her facial expression softened.

"Thanks Ma" she said and her mother left her alone after.

Y/N put all her things and decided to take a short bath then changed to her sleepwear. As she was also really tired from work, she just arranged the clothes and luggage bags to the side so it won't cause any accident in the morning if one of them gets up. After that, she sat on her bed and watched how Gojo's chest rose and fell as he sleeps soundly. She yawned as she slightly brushed his hair before deciding to lie down beside him.

As she closed her eyes she felt him shift and turn and snuggled to her, making her open her eyes thinking he has woken up, but he was still sound asleep. He just snaked his arms to hug her like a teddy bear.

"Satoru?" she called but he did not respond.

Too tired to move anymore, she just closed her eyes until she fell asleep.

The next day, she was woken up by her alarm and furrowed her eyebrows as she couldn't move.

Gojo was hugging her like a koala bear hugging a tree.

"Satoru..." she called for him with a tired voice.

"Nooo" he whined and hugged her tighter.