I felt his tongue sped up, slipping inside of me, which made my body jerk and me whimper loudly. He hummed, and I felt the vibrations shoot up my core.

" Oh my god Fred!" I moaned grinding on his face.

His tongue flicked over my clit making me moan as I felt a familiar knot tightening in my stomach.

He inserted two fingers, curling them. I whimpered, fisting the bed sheet.

This boy was eating me out like a bloody god, and boy was I loving it.

" Fuck, i'm gonna cum." I moaned making his movements speed up.

"Cmon Cal," He started, letting his fingers take over. " Cum for me." His mouth latching itself back to my clit sucking it lightly as I came in his mouth.

My eyes squeezed shut and my back arched, I rode out my high grinding myself on to his face, breathing heavily as he pulled away.

" You taste so fucking good love." He lapped up my juices off his fingers.

I lazily smiled watching him disappear into the bathroom only being able to hear the sound of the water running.

He walked back in to the room with a towel, wiping the inside of my thighs. I sighed, throwing my head back to look at the ceiling.

I felt his tongue lick a long stripe up my heat, I gasped feeling his tongue flicker over my clit I jerked slightly, still sensitive.

He stood up licking his lips smiling, he turned opening his drawer grabbing a red sweater , two pairs of boxers, and his red pajamas pants.

He threw me the sweater while he went shirtless , and one of his boxes. I quickly threw the jumper over my shoulders and stepped into the short like underwear, once I was finished I layed back into the bed.

" Hey, can I smoke in here ?" I asked breaking the silence.

He only nodded in response, picking up my dress and handing it over to me.

" Wait, Cal how are you supposed to smoke?" he questioned laughing as he spoke " I just sold my last five grams at the party." He frowned.

I smirked mischievously, pulling the joint from a small pocket on the side of my dress, maintaining eye contact as I lit it. I hit it a couple of times then passing it to him.

He smiled taking the joint from my fingers lifting it to his lips, I simply smiled watching his movements.

" Cal." He started, passing me the blunt, " You know you're very beautiful right?"

I raised my head up from my lap to look at him. " Thank you, Fred." I blushed.

" Anytime, pretty." He smiled at me taking the now finished blunt and setting it in the ashtray I had just now noticed.

I leaned in attempting to peck him on his lips, but he quickly took over and now had won dominance in the kiss. Our lips moved in sync against one another's, I felt his hand settle on the side of my face and neck, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss even more.

Finally pulling away to try to catch our breaths, he spoke again " I want you Cal, not for your body but for you. I know you're still thinking about it so I want you to know, I'm in it for the long run and i will always, always be here for you no matter what."