12

(AUTHOR POV)

Atmosphere got filled with awkward silent , then everyone looked at jennie jungkook and jimin were looking at jennie in confusion ,while lisa and rosè were giving her teasing looks ,and taehyung was looking at her blushing and confusion.

At first Jennie didn't get why lisa and rosè are looking at her like that ,but then realization hit her and she cleared her throats , her cheeks were pink .

"I meant to say that since he is our friend now we should invite him to our little dinner we all go together." She said that and everyone nodded in agreement she continued .and in order to do that we need to put him in our group chat ,and for that I need his number .

"Oh you meant that oh okay okay we get taehyung give her your number." Jimin said waving his hands at taehyung . He gave her his number and added him to their group.

"Oppa you're going to love it , jennie unnie made at rule that who ever is gonna ask for dinner is paying , I mean like if jungkook and jimin oppa is suggesting for dinner they're paying ,but if me ,rosie or jennie unnie is the one who ask for dinner we are paying." She said and taehyung looked at her in confusion .

"Why ?"

"Well oppa unnie said that it's nowhere written that only boys or men are paying for everything if they go out with their girlfriend or friends." she said and taehyung nodded and looked at jennie .

"And men also need some relief, so they can sit and let us be gentlewoman you know ." She said and taehyung said

"Gentlewoman?"

"Well you guys are gentlemen ,so we are gentlewoman. She said taehyung nodded with a smile . Well guys it's time the class is about to start so better get going or Mrs ruby will get mad ." She said everyone and left for their class .

Jennie and jimin went to their class since they have the same class right now and others went to their . Taehyung went to his class . After a long day everyone went to their home after bidding each other good bye .

Taehyung went to his house ,to his parents surprise his was happy, he was smiling,Which has not happened in the past one year. Taehyung smiled when he got back from university .

"Welcome back son , you seem to be in a good mood today .Any good news today?" Mrs Kim asks him and looks at Mr Kim ,he happily nods as he kisses her cheek .

"Hmm, I'll tell you guys everything, but first I need to get fresh and mom I'm really hungry please get my food ready I'll be back ." Taehyung said Mrs Kim nods and taehyung went to his room to get fresh.

"He is in a good mood today, any guess why ?"

"Believe me or not I think it's because of a girl." Mrs kim said while Mr Kim made a face at her.

"No." He said denying her .

"Mark my word honey it is about a girl." She said and went to ask the maids about the food .

After getting fresh taehyung went down to eat , he was whistling happy ,
Everyone was eating their food mids for dinner Mrs Kim asked him why he was in such a good mood as in the morning he wasn't even ready to go to university.

Taehyung tells them about how he was to get bullied but how jennie came and saved him , and warned everyone not to come near him or bully him , clean him up ,introduce him to her friends and even get his number so she came to invite him to their dinners . He was smiling the whole time while talking about her. Mr and Mrs were smiling at each other to know there is someone that makes him happy and smiles this widely after a long time .