First meeting

Sun rays entered through the window lighting up the whole room where Gauri was sleeping peacefully. She got disturbed and opened her eyes to find a beautiful view from her balcony. She sat up on the bed and prayed, then she bowed and touched the ground thanking and praying from maa dharti and finally stepped down from her bed. It was her daily routine before starting her day.
She went to the washroom and got ready for her work. She made a glass of milk for her and booked a taxi for her. She was very serious and excited for this job and it really gave her new life when she really needed it. She put the milk in bottle and put it along with all the necessary things in her bag. She even put some snacks for her as she never have breakfast but maybe she will feel hungry later.

                  (Gauri's office look)

She left her house when the taxi arrived there. For the first time she actually saw the whole building and environment of the society where the was living. She thought " Bhole thank you so much for giving me this chance. I promise bhole I will prove myself and make my mumma proud. I need your support for that. I know you  are always there for me. Just help me to stay focused and work well. " With that she closed her eyes and thanked her bhole. When she reached the office where she was going to work , her eyes widened in shock after looking at the huge and tall building standing in its glory. On top of the building there was the name of company written. Gauri read the name....
                    "OM INDUSTRIES"
She smiled and after motivating her self she went inside. She went to the receptionist.

RECEPTIONIST: Good morning mam. How may I help you?

GAURI:  Good morning. Actually I got selected for a job here and was told to start from today onwards.

RECEPTIONIST:  okay mam. Can you please tell me for which work you have been appointed.

GAURI: Yeah...actually I was appointed as the secretary and personal assistant to the CEO of the company.

After hearing her words, receptionist gave her a sympathetic smile and said..

RECEPTIONIST:  Ohh ohkay mam. I'll ask Mr.Khanna to escort you to your office. An.. And.. Actua..lly... All the best mam.

She gave Gauri a nervous smile as if praying for her to do well. Gauri was confused by the receptionist's last words. But she didn't took it seriously and waited for Mr. Khanna to arrive.
After 5minutes she heard a manly voice calling her from behind.. " Ms. Gauri Chaudhary??!"  She turned back on hearing her name. There was a tall and handsome man standing, dressed up in formal wear. She recognized him. He was the one who took her interview... ANUBHAV KHANNA

 ANUBHAV KHANNA

             (ANUBHAV KHANNA)

Anubhav khanna was said to be the most disciplined and loyal person of the CEO. He was not just a mere employee but a very good friend to the CEO himself.
Gauri replied anubhav after listening go his words..

GAURI: Good morning Mr. Khanna

Mr.KHANNA:  OH Very good morning Ms. Chaudhary. You are on time. Let's go. Sir is waiting for you in his cabin.

He said while looking at his watch. Gauri nodded and started following him. Meanwhile Mr. Khanna told her about all the work she would be doing in the office. Gauri was well determined and very sharp so it didn't took her a lot of time to understand everything. They reached the CEO's cabin and Mr. Khanna told her...

Mr. KHANNA:  Okay Ms.Chaudhary from here my work is done. I hope you do your job well and all the best. Now I'm leaving. Bye😁😁

Smilingly he went from there as if he was caged there and finals got released. Gauri found his behavior weird but didn't thought much and entered inside the cabin while looking at the name plate outside the office...

        CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
             "RUDRAKSH SINGH"

She knocked on the door and heard a faint and rude" Come in".She went inside and looked at the person sitting on his chair like a king. She was astonished to see how handsome he was... But she kept her face neutral and said

GAURI:  Good Morning Mr. Singh. I'm Gauri chaudhary, your new secretary and PA.

The moment these words left Gauri's mouth Rudraaksh lift up his eyes only to get mesmerized by her beauty but he didn't let any emotion show on his face.

                (Rudraaksh Singh)                

                (Rudraaksh Singh)

.

-----------------------------

Thank you for reading..... Love you all... Please like and comment down your thoughts............. Byeeeee😘