"ARE YOU CRAZY??" Jungkook shouted at hyunjae , tears falling from his eyes. How dare him to punch his husband? It's okay if hes his bestie but he would punch his husband ?

"Koo. He hurt you that-"

"HE DIDNT HURT ME" jungkook shouted making hyunjae quite.

"Then why you're crying?" He aksed holding jungkook from his shoulder.

But jungkook didn't replied him. He wasn't listening him at all. His all concertration was on his husband , his husband's bread cheek was ruined. And his husband's all concertration was on the hold of hyunjae on jungkook's shoulders. He was looking at the grip with his piercing gaze.

"Koo. Koo" he shaked jungkook.

"Huh?"

"Why you're not replying me?" He aksed from jungkook when jungkook looked at him taking off his eyes from his husband.

"Hyunjae. I want answer from you" jungkook said taking off hyunjae's grip from his shoulder and freeing from his grip.

"Answer??" He asked him in confusion at which jungkook nodded.

"I want to show you something. And then you have reply them about that" jungkook said first line to hyunjae and second line , turning towards the Kims. Who was looking at him now.

"And what is that ?"

"This" jungkook unlocked his phone and opened the same unknown contact. He played the video and gave it to hyunjae.

"Wh-" hyunjae gasped as soon he saw the video. He looked at jungkook with his wide eyes. He looked down as soon the video ended and gave jungkook his phone back.

"Hyunie. Tell them. It's not me." Jungkook said looking at hyunjae and then Kim's. First at that devil lady , then mr.kim who looked at him for the first time and then at his dear husband who was looking at him expressionless face.

"Hyunie tell them it's not you and me" he again said , griting his teeth on the Kim's. Thinking about how they doubt on his charcater and especially his husband.

" Especially tell him." Jungkook said looking at taehyung with piercing gaze while pointing his finger towards him.

"Tell him , his husband his not any slut" jungkook said making a proper eye contact with taehyung. Most of the time he got scared by those deep ocean eyes of his husband but today he's not scared of anything just be want to prove himself.

"Why you're not replying ??" He get annoyed by hyunjae's silence. He looked at him and asked him again.

"Hyunie. Please tell them" jungkook whined when his bestfriend didn't opened his mouth to say anything.

"Ko- i actu-"

"What actaully ??? Why you're not speaking ??? Speak" jungkook is now going to out of his mind. Hyunjae silence was making him scared.

"Hyunieee??" He whined again. Holding his bff from his wrist again.

"Koo. It-its y-you and me" he said stuttering while looking down. And that's when he felt grip on his wrist was loosening.

"N-no" jungkook gasped , taking his steps back while shaking his head in side-to-side as no.

"NO.YOURE LYING" he yelled at hyunjae. Tears starts flowing from his eyes.

"Koo. Wh-" hyunjae starts taking step forward towards jungkook who was baking off from him. He take out his hand to stop jungkook but jungkook shouted at him.