♡ Fucked ♡

Mulai dari awal

"If we became a couple, what would be the first thing you'd do?" Tengen asked Rengoku while he rested his arm on his shoulder.

Rengoku glared at Tengen. "I'd kill myself."

Tengen huffed and put more weight on Rengoku's shoulder. "That's not very nice, you wouldn't think about our future?"

Rengoku groaned at the weight that was being added on his shoulder. "Fine, I'd leave you and go to Y/N after."

"What about me!" Tengen exclaimed, his eyes wide like he just caught Rengoku cheating on him. "How come Y/N gets all the fun." He huffed.

Rengoku rolled his eyes and looked at me. He pushed Tengen's arm off his shoulder, almost causing Tengen to fall before he pulled me close to kiss me.

He had an arm around my waist as we walked, Tengen on the other side of Rengoku looking at me dead in the eyes as if I just stole Rengoku from him.

Rengoku broke the kiss and held me close beside him. "Because I love her more than my own life."

A smile appeared on my face because his words. I could feel Tengens gaze on me, and even on Rengoku.

"Whatever." Tengen mumbled, crossing his arms as we walked.

Not too long after, we finally got to Shinobu's place. I knocked on her door and she immediately answered.

"Oh wow, it's about time you guys got here." She smiled and let us all in.

I looked around and admired how clean everything was. Everything was in place and there didn't seem to be any dirt around.

"Make yourselves at home." Shinobu said reassuringly before walking off.

I sat on her couch and Rengoku sat beside me after. Tengen glared at the both of us, mostly staring down me.

"I'll leave you guys alone since none of you want me here." Tengen said, walking off dramatically like a little kid.

I laughed at his reaction before leaning back on the couch. I sighed and felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw Rengoku's hand squeezing my thigh.

"Finally, Tengen's gone." Rengoku said as he cupped my cheek tenderly. His gaze was fixed on me as his thumb rubbed my cheek.

His eyes made me melt, the way his hand caressed my thigh and slid higher made me fold. His hand was big and rough, but yet so gentle on my skin. He pressed his lips on mine, his lips moving in a hungry matter.

I moaned quietly against his lips, his hand squeezing my thigh harder while his other hand went to my hair and grabbed a fistful of it. His hands traveled higher on my thigh until he reached my clothed core. I gasped against his lips, my leg instinctively twitching at the touch.

"Fuck, Y/N," He groaned, breaking away from the kiss to look at me. His eyes were full of passion and love, and with a big amount of lust. He was now hovering over me while I was still sitting on the couch. "Please, Y/N, make me feel good."

The more this man spoke, the more I find out something new about myself. He sounded desperate, his breathing slightly heavy as he stared at me.

He then started undoing his belt, his hands swift as he did. My eyes immediately widened when he pulled himself out. The tip had a bead of pre-cum already out, twitching with desperation.

"Rengoku, what if someone walks i-"

"Please, Y/N." He reached for my hand and wrapped it around his cock. He moaned in response and began thrusting his hips into my hand slowly, keeping my hand in place.