Tiring Night - 1

Zacznij od początku

"Abe bacha hai" (Oh it's a kid.) Pihu muttered as the boys looked at each other in shock cause of this sudden understanding to a new language.

"You guys aren't robbers or murderers," Pihu stated, perplexed. "How did you even get in here?"

"Sorry! We sort of just... ended up here! No clue where 'here' is!" the pink-haired boy explained hastily.

"Where are we, anyway?" the black-haired boy added, clearly disoriented.

Pihu tilted her head, studying them. "You both look familiar. Have we met before?"

"No, no way," the black-haired boy denied, then muttered, "With this treasure i summon-" but felt no presence of cursed energy. He exchanged shocked glances with his friend.

"Wait, I don't sense Sukuna's presence anymore! I'm free!" the pink-haired boy exclaimed comically.

"I don't care who or what you are," Pihu deadpanned. The pink-haired boy introduced himself "I'm Yuji Itadori and this is Megumi Fushiguro. Nice to meet you!", offering his hand with a bright smile.

"Pihu," she replied, shaking his hand firmly. "I think some of your friends are in my living room. Let's go get you reunited with them and figure what the hell is happening."

The two boys hesitated but eventually stood up and followed Pihu as they walked down the stairs to the living room. Pihu yawned, trying to shake off her tiredness, while the boys whispered about her and her house, which she ignored.

"Get off me, you blind bastard!" a voice shouted.

"How about you remove your foot from my face, jackass!" another voice retorted.

"Are they your friends?" Pihu asked the two boys.

"Unfortunately," replied Megumi.

"Yeah, those sound like our friends," Yuji added with a nervous laugh. Pihu nodded and glanced at a man with pink hair who resembled Yuji but had tattoos on his face. Her eyes widened as she observed Yuji and the man struggling with another man with white hair and a blindfold.

"Bhai hai kya?" (Is he your brother?) Pihu asked the pink-haired man, who vigorously shook his head.

"I wouldn't want him as my brother ever!" he exclaimed.

Pihu nodded, then asked, "Humshakal hai?" (Doppelganger?)

Yuji sweatdropped. "You could say that."

Pihu's eyes widened as the pink-haired man picked up her vase. She shouted, "Oh Bhai, Aye safade gown, Bakyeti kiye toh ake bahut petenge, Yaad rakhna!" (Oh you, aye the white gown, Do anything stupid an I'll beat you black and blue, Remember that!)

Everyone in the living room paused their fight and turned to see a tired-looking woman standing there with a pole in her hand.

"Who do you think you are talking to, you fool?" the man with the vase retorted with venom on his mouth as he glared harshly at her.

"Akhe nichi karke bat karo pehle toh tum, varna marenge kantap yahi gad denge yahi, sukhe mein nahi laye hai lath samajh mein a rahi hai bat! Batameez kahi ka" (Speak respectfully first, or else I'll hit you and bury your body here, I did not bring a metal pole for nothing! Rude idiot,) Pihu snapped. Behind her, Yuji and Megumi were slightly shocked by Pihu's sudden assertiveness.

"Oh a fiesty one" The white haired man chuckled

"Now that I have your attention," Pihu gestured to the couches, "Why don't you all sit down for now? I have questions for you, and I'm sure you have some for me too. Yuji, Megumi, please join your friends."

Everyone shuffled cautiously to find a seat, clearly feeling uneasy in the unfamiliar surroundings. Pihu clapped her hands together and offered a pointed smile.

"Now that I have your attention, and you're all relatively calm," she began, her tone serious, "I have one question for you: How on earth did you manage to get into my house?"

•─────────✦❀✦────────•

(1260 words)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Till we meet again...

Byeee..