First Last Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fantasia's Pov

It's the final semester of the year and I'm so ready to be done with high school. I'm ready to move on and go to college and pursue better opportunities in life. My life is pretty boring other than going to school, work and occasionally going out with my best friend Kelly.

*Knock *Knock

Hey, can I come in?

What do you want Shan... I'm already irritated about getting up this early please don't piss me off...

Shut up Tasia it's 8 in the morning... Ma told me to tell you to get up and get ready to go and you are still in bed....

I didn't say anything, I just turned back over the covers...

Get up Tasia we got to go now. I swear we always waiting on yo ass...

I couldn't help but laugh when she said that because it's true, I'm always the last person to be ready... Relax Shan in already dressed I just wanted to lay back down... it's too early for all this.

(Tasia's Fit)

(Tasia's Fit)

As we were walking down the stairs, we heard our Momma calling us, rushing us to leave... She's a teacher so to get to her job on time we must leave early... While she was driving, we stopped to get some food and she was letting us know her plans after work...

As we arrived at our high school (West Atlanta High School) all I felt was anger because I don't like this school... I barely have any friends here except for Kelly and Terrance and the only classes we share are later in the day. So, most of the day I'm usually just vibing by myself because making new friends is hard asf for me...

Shan left me when we walked into the building to go talk to her best friend Teyanna who just moved back to Atlanta from DC, so they have a lot to catch up on. Teyanna Has an older sister named Taraji they both go here but I haven't met her yet.

My firstclass of the day was English, but I had about 20 minutes before class startedso I decided to go find Kelly and Terrance.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taraji's Pov

Waking up this morning I was going through so many emotions. I don't know what to expect going to a new school in the final semester of the year. All I know is that in genuinely ready to get it over with. I woke up earlier than usual to figure out what I was wearing and to get dressed.

(Taraji's Fit)

(Taraji's Fit)

When I finished getting dressed, I went to my sister Teyanna's room she was on Facetime with her best friend Shan...

*Knock * Knock

Come in......... Tey said loud as hell.

Hey Shannon, I said while walking into the room.

*Heyyyy Taraji* she said happy to see us back at our house in Atlanta. I quickly walked over to Tey's vanity mirror to make sure I looked good while she finished her Facetime call with Shan.

Tey: I missed you so much, Shan... I'm too excited to see yo dumb ass today....

Shan: I know right the Duo is finally back together it's been too longgg....

Hey Tey, I don't mean to interrupt y'all conversation but come on we got to go before we're late and I'm driving us, so we got to go now....

Once we got in the car I decided to stop and grab a quick snack for me and Tey and we headed straight to school. Our mom is a night shift nurse, so she is always tired in the mornings. So, to help her out I sort of took over the mornings and made sure Tey and I were ready for school, and I started driving us too, so our mom didn't have to...

When we arrived at school Tey saw Shan and instantly left me so, I decided to just go to my first class early and eat my breakfast. My first class is English and I'm excited about it because it's my favorite subject. When I walked into the classroom it was empty, just me and a few other students and the teacher so far.

I decided to sit in the middle of the classroom not too far away from the back or the front, it was the perfect spot. As time went on people started Coming into the classroom nobody caught my eye until I saw HER...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think so far??