•AQUARIUS

(She has two of them)

•PISCES

Virgo is using his usual solar Canon

Virgo is using his usual solar Canon. (I wasn't able to find a picture on Virgo's weapon) and Cancer doesn't have any weapons cause She's a mind controller and she's going to do that.... you'll know soon.

"I'll open the cage at 3...." Capricorn said. Everyone got into Fighting stance.
"2...." Aries and Scorpio activated their Abilities. Leo and Gemini too.
"And....1!" Cap said as he opened the cage. As soon as cap opened the cage I jamp with Taurus's help as she Used her ability to make me float. Then I launched multiple fire arrows at the Bull head Monster. He deflected them with his sword. Ofc he's immune. After I land on the ground We all split up circling the Area. I was sitting on a tree on the left side of the monster. That Bull head was unable to See us because of the trees. So he quickly started to Cut off the trees. Just as Cancer said he would do. As he was Cutting the right side Me and Gemini attacked at him. I shooted my arrows and Gemini's Wind boosted the arrows Speed and pressure. The monster barely managed to deflect the Arrows. It caused his both swords damage. Then while the Monster's Attention was in our way, Aquarius from behind him teleported to his right eye and made a slanting cut on his eye. The katana was infused with electricity and none of our power is electricity. Maybe that's why she was able to damage him. After she teleported back to the ground, Taurus threw some rocks which were infused with fire and ice. Which hit the Bull head's Face. Then Virgo jamp and Taurus used her ability to make him float. Virgo launched his solar canon. This time the Energy he gathered was High that caused the Monster to stumble back a bit. Using this opportunity Pisces and Libra ran towards the monster aiming at his Legs. Those weapons were infused with Gemini's Wind and Aries Fire which made the weapons to slash through the Legs causing the Monster's leg to endure the cuts. Then we see Taurus infront of us floating in the air as she threw the trees that were burned down by Aries in the meantime. The Bull head Monster Tried to dodge it but Capricorn quickly used his ability and built a small ring like structure around him and Scorpio quickly filled it with ice making the Monster to freeze there. Although he could break the ice and free himself but he didn't had any time as The trees already hit him. He cutted down half of them but still some were able to hit him. He then breaked through the ice. But then I launched my Puple Fire Arrow. It directly hit the Monster's left eye. Just after that Aquarius teleported and Again Hit the Monster's Eye this time her katana was Infused with Electricity and fire both. Which left a deep cut at The Monster's Left eye. Following her Libra and Pisces Also attacked the Bull head but they attacked his Stomach. Their Weapon were also infused with Fire so they were able to leave a deep cut at his stomach. Using this opportunity I again launched my Arrows but they were only to distract that Bull head. As the Bull head's Attention got to me Aries and Gemini from his behind Launched their Mix attack. Gemini's Wind Tornado with Aries's Fire. Which hit the Monster's Stomach. Just as The Monster was not paying attention. Leo ran towards him. Cap made slope for Leo to reach the Bull head's eye and Gemini Boosted his speed and His punch's Pressure. After it hit his head Leo landed back at the ground safely and the Bull head held his head in pain. Whereas, On the other hand Virgo instantly launched his solar canon which had very HIGH energy. And it hit the Bull head's head. Then Cancer said in a loud voice "DESTROY" her voice echoed and soon the Bull fell on the ground. Everyone ran towards the Bull head checking if he's alive or dead. "Dead" Scorpio said coming down from the building's height Bull head Monster. "Woah~ You are amazing cancer! You killed him in one move!" Taurus said her hands in her jacket's pocket. "Yeah. All you had to do was Find a string of distraction in his brain and connect yourself with it" Virgo continued disassembling his Solar canon which after disassembling turned into some wood pieces and Rocks. "You can one shot kill anyone" Aquarius said giving her Katana to Virgo to also disassemble it. "Right. She's also the One who made the plan!" Libra said also giving her Daggers to Virgo. Then Pisces also gave her Sword. "Yeah! You are amazing" Gemini said grinning. "No doubt in that" Leo said. "Stop it. Or else you are gonna make her uncomfortable with your compliments" Cap said Folding his hands. "SO~RRY~ COMMA~NDER~" Everyone sang. "Idiots" Cap said. Causing all of us To Laugh. "But really that was awesome cancer. Both the plan and You" I said in awe. She just gave me a smile. "But...... Who's gonna tell the teachers about the damage Caused....?" Leo asked pointing at the trees that were burned down by Aries and now were in in ashes. While the Half of the other tress were cutted down by the Bull head and The Ground was crumbled like as if it was split in half. "Well....The bad news can be told after the Good news right...?" I asked. Which made everyone laugh. "Let's go. The teachers must be waiting for us." Virgo said. We all nodded and started to head towards the school. Half way Gemini spoke "Don't you think The teachers already know about it?". "Now that we think about it. I surely saw a drone flying" Cap said. "We are doomed~" All of us said......As we reached the school we saw Ms. Lilian in a very bad mood and Mr. Mark Behind her apologising to us. Probably because he wasn't able to reduce our Punishment. Whereas, Mr. Ophiuchus standing in the right side Sweat dropping and giving us a Apologetic smile. I gulped and I clearly saw everyone do the same. Just as we came closer Ms. Lilian shouted "NO DINNER FOR TODAY AS A PUNISHMENT FOR DESTROYING SCHOOL PROPERTY!!!!!" "Awww~ C'mon~~~" Taurus said. "Why~~" "Not food~~" "I'm hungry~~"
Everyone started to complain to Ms. Lilian but she shouted back to them scolding them even more. Haizz....Looks like We all have to sleep Empty Stomach....

THE END OF CHAPTER 11