OO2,2. don't avoid them lest they turn yans, of three years ago.

Start from the beginning

The only thing she can do now is act like she is the Kim Sunhwa of this world. But it's hard because it seems like this world's Kim Sunhwa was a bright child. And she's far from bright, be it intelligence or personality.

So Kim Sunhwa, to cope, could only try rationalize whatever the fuck shit God has thrown her into.

Right, Kim Sunhwa and Ham Dan-I are stuck inside a novel.

Then, it's a little logical that those Skittles' hairs are colorful. Because they're supposed to be Ban Yeoryeong's endgame so they have to be different from the others.

Them stuck inside a novel could also explain why those boys' hairs are so colorful and why no one questioned it!

At first Kim Sunhwa thought they might be DNA defects, but after hearing what Ham Dan-I has to say, she came to a conclusion:

Those four boys are fully Korean with no defects whatsoever (crazy, I know), except if it's bluntly stated otherwise. Maybe they'll meet an American−Korean kid next year.

Ah, yes. Ham Dan-I told her that Ban Yeoryeong is the heroine in this haram─ harem novel.

And, yes. Ham Dan-I also told her about her plans to avoid Ban Yeoryeong, and that Kim Sunhwa should go with the plan.

Now, the thing is, will it really work? Because the last time Kim Sunhwa read a novel about reincarnation, the more characters avoid the mains, the more the mains become batshit insane to find the characters.

She wanted to raise that point to Ham Dan-I, but when she saw how hopeful Ham Dan-I is, she could only go with her.

That's why she has panda eyes now. Despair, oh despair.

𝆤࿚࿙𝆤𝆤࿚۶ৎ𝆤࿙𝆤𖹭𝆤࿚𝆤۶ৎ࿙𝆤𝆤࿚࿙𝆤

Before she could take a step inside the class, someone bumped into her.

"Ugh─!"

Both her and this person almost fell face first if not for Kim Sunhwa's somewhat quick reaction to hold on to the door. Thank god the door is a sliding door.

The weight on her back was lifted and the person behind her said, "Oh, I'm sorry!"

A somewhat unforgettable unfamiliar voice called out to her from behind her, apologizing in a bright but regretful tone. How does one make such a sound? No one knows but this person definitely excels it.

Kim Sunhwa turned her head to see. No other than the Dog called Woo Jooin.

"Ah, you must be Sunhwa!" He said with a bright smile.

How did he know her name? She was one of the most quiet, run−of−the−mill residents in their class, so how the hell does he know about her.

"I remember things pretty well and I know your name from when you introduced yourself." He said with his head tilted.

"How'd you know what I was thinking..." Kim Sunhwa said in a flat tone. Her brows are frowning.

"Your face says it all!" He replied, definitely not minding, or in fact ignoring how she's frowning at him.

Was it really easy to read her face? She knows full well how dead her expressions are. She's basically the living breathing equivalent of (-_-) face. (Although more expressive than AC.)

"Sunhwa-ya,"

Now what is this?? Are we in a stage where we can call our names with such endearing tones??? She talked to him just today! Just these few seconds!