Chapter 3: breezing through thoughts

Start from the beginning

‘Have we skipped too much?!’ Ham Dan-I thought.

“Dan-ah, Sun-ie! It's so great to see the ocean together, isn't it?” What Ban Yeoryeong said woke Ham Dan-I up from her daydream again.

“Yeah.” Ham Dan-I smiled at Ban Yeoryeong.

Snap, snap.
Both girls heard the camera shutter beside them.

Kim Sunhwa is too busy making documentaries and gathering evidence in case a monster really comes out.

“...Can't you guys see that we're here, too?” Eun Jiho's words made the three girls halt their activities.

“What the heck, Jiho? How long have you been standing there?” Ban Yeoryeong asked.

“Yeah.”

Then they heard Kim Sunhwa faking an emphatic gasp, “Grandpa, are you lost? I can show you the map around here.”

“You─” To Eun Jiho, Kim Sunhwa's words ticked him off more than Ban Yeoryeong's.

Woo Jooin pounced on Eun Jiho and got on top of him.

“URGH!” Grandpa's bones must've cracked from that.

“Let's go to the convenience store, you guys! ME, I wanna feel the ocean breeze while I eat some cup noodles!!” Woo Jooin points at a nearby convenience store that the three girls just noticed.

“Get off of me, Jooin.” The bent (not gay but bent as in position) Eun Jiho voiced out his useless opinion. Woo Jooin doesn't get off. After all, good Grandpas carry their grandchildren on their back. If they're still strong, that is.

“I didn't have breakfast, so I'm pretty hungry. how about you, Cheonyoung?” Kwon Eunhyung smiled his signature smile again.

AC nodded at his words.

At the back, Eun Jiho shaking around to get the parasite Woo Jooin off him, but no. He can't. He's a barely strong Grandpa, what can he do?

“Then get something for us, too! The three of us will be here enjoying the scenery.”

Snap.

The sound of the camera shutter bounce through the air, as if it's in agreement with Ban Yeoryeong.

“We'll be back~!”

“Dan-ah, let's...” Ban Yeoryeong’s voice trailed off when she saw Ham Dan-I's expression.

Snap.

ACHOO!

The camera shutter sound is drowned out by Ban Yeoryeong’s sneeze.

“Hey, are you okay?” Ham Dan-I took off her scarf to tie it around Ban Yeoryeong.

“You must've felt cold.” Kim Sunhwa said as she took off her coat to wrap Ban Yeoryeong in it.

“That's better isn't it?” At Ham Dan-I's words, Kim Sunhwa also smiled.

Ban Yeoryeong blushed and hugged both of her best friends.